Old HnS costume/npc

so after the new HnS update which included a new costume for being lvl 50 (50 is lvl cap) Hive removed the old HnS npc, tho there are problems with the size issues i have come up with a solution!

At lvl 20 or 40 you will get the old HnS costume except you can only wear it in the following games and hub

Deathrun, Just Build and in the Hub

This is because the size of the skin doesnt really matter for the games listed above. Deathrun might be affect very very slightly

However if you wanted to wear it in the LTM modes, TW, SG, SW, HnS and MM there would be like arms or stuff next to the block to make it similar size to a normal MC skin

it doesnt have arms

it doesnt have a head

it doesnt have legs

then whats the point

10 Likes

its the most hive can really do about the costume since its kinda complicated.

Also if this feature were to be added then the costume would be preserved

well whats the point then?

1 Like

what if the HnS costume can only be worn on deathrun, justbuild and hub. However if you wanted to wear it in the LTM modes, TW, SG, SW, HnS and MM there would be like arms or stuff next to the block to make it similar size to a normal MC skin. Kinda similar to your suggestion but idk. I’ll try to draw out what i mean

you still havent answered my question

1 Like

This seems too complicated and will most likely confuse players

8 Likes

to preserve the costume instead of it being just in photos and another little bonus to players who’ve maxed HnS

tru, it would

Vote on this to “Preserve” it

1 Like

I disagree with this because there should also only be one costume per game imo.

Then what was the point of making two male/female version of the hub NPC

1 Like

this was my idea, but looking at the feedback it seems this suggestion probably won’t work

2 Likes

Why didn’t you make the arms the legs

just a draft, its subject to change

1 Like

Closed at the request of the original poster.