Old Hide and Seek Maps

Idea: Bring back old Hide and Seek Maps

Speaking of a few OG Players coming from Java, we grieve everyday about certain old Maps that havent made it into Bedrock, yet are bound to thousands of memories.
With this Post, Im taking the word for all old Java Players and suggest bringing back:

• Lotus
  • Paris
  • Bora Bora

and a few bigger Java Maps which all of us would greatly appreciate seeing back in the Game.

More information:

When Java closed, certainly old Maps were missed from us and as far as Im aware requested in the Past.

They’ll add new maps very soon maybe they’ll add one of these?

1 Like

Most likely not, The Hive has stated somewhere that they probably won’t add old maps back due to them being old and outdated.

I’d wish they would just update the maps instead of just throwing them out though.

5 Likes

why’d they have to bring back hospital but leave sequoia :sob: sequoia is way better and more fun and so much better looking

4 Likes

Lotus was one of the worst maps for running on java (which was non-existant to begin with :sob: ) and will be spam voted by every Bedrock runner under the sun tbh, though it does have a few interesting spots and it could definitely work on Bedrock if it could be redone. I would LOVE to learn Paris. Bora Bora I think may be a good addition too, despite its massive size.

I’m unsure if these maps will be allowed though because I don’t think Hive can port community made Java maps into Bedrock.

Images for reference:
Lotus:
HIDE_Lotus
Paris (bad picture, SORRY):
images
Bora Bora

1 Like

def not paris or bora bora theyre too big and lotus looks annoying

i think paris looks good enough for hns they could probably downsize it and use it that way

we already have enough city/town maps imo (town square, china town, humbug street, etc). I’d rather new maps with different themes and also sequoia please

ah now that i think about your right, also sequoia basd on what i know seems pretty cool so i would love to see it in bedrock (ive never played the java server)

2 Likes

what i wouldn’t do to bring back lotus and paris. bora bora was so busted it went through a hundred fixes :joy:

1 Like