Not letting me place blocks in placable areas

Game name: Treasure Wars
Hub: Unknown
Region: EU

What was affected:
I was trying to get to a glitcher/hacker and I needed to void in order for me to fix the bug.

What is the bug?
When I was trying to place blocks for some reason it did not let me place them anywhere.
Screenshots and/or video:

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

1 Like

It came up for me in Mega yesterday but I was receiving the occasional warning in chat that I couldn’t place blocks near spawn, or something to that effect. While placing blocks in the same, concentrated area, sometimes they were removed, sometimes they were removed with the message and sometimes they placed fine. This was on NA on the space station map and only occurred on my team’s starting area. I’ve not seen it since or any other time.

1 Like

It didn’t let me place it anywhere as I stated I had to void to fix it.

Does someone being able to go into the top of the Castle in Mega counts?

Earlier, 2 players were able to go up the pearl limit and build limit.

1 Like

This is a different issue, I have manually fixed that specific map and the patched map will be rolled out soon, it should be impossible for players to glitch into the castle going forward

2 Likes

Ok, Thanks! this happened 3 hours ago

Splodger, do you need me to try to recreate this specific bug in order for you to get more information?

I believe It happened when I got closer to the back of the island and then didn’t gave me the opportunity to place blocks

this also happened to me in TW solo and duos, I dont think its a bug but instead what the real bug is that you’re not meant to place it there but chat doesn’t tell you. I think this bug only happens in specific maps

1 Like

We are not allowed to place in the back of the islands in order for Hive to stop hiders I believe but the problem was I was in middle trying to place blocks and i didn’t let me

1 Like

We’ve found the cause of the issue, and a fix has been rolled out :+1:t2:

2 Likes