Not able to go to hive store

Every time I go to main menu it only says marketplace. I can’t buy stuff from the statues because when I punch them, it doesn’t do anything.

Hey there :wave:

Thanks for submitting a bug report.

We believe that this is a client issue, but so that we can get some more information to allow us to forward it to Microsoft, if you could provide the following formation, it’d be very helpful!

• Is the issue is still occurring?
  • Are you using any third-party modifications or tools, or changed your DNS settings (to allow you to join non-featured servers)? and if so, does this issue still occur if you have disabled these?
  • Could you provide a screenshot or video of the menu, where the Marketplace button appears instead of the Hive Store button?

Thanks!

Sometimes it happens…
No mods are used but I changed my dns to access 3rd party servers but it’s been a while since I used it since I changed it.

A change to your DNS settings is likely the cause of these issues. Can you try completely resetting your DNS settings and seeing if the issue persists?

So I just did it and relogged a few times, it only happened once. Thanks.

This happened to me when the replay pass came out as I wanted to see the price in my currency but I only had access to my phone at the time. I was unable to open your store, open replay pass using the command and wasn’t able to punch npcs which were advertising stuff from your store

I wasn’t using a DNS or anything like that and had no texture packs or anything on.

Just checked and it’s not happening right now

Yes that’s exactly what’s happening.

1 Like