No more invisibility on all maps

Invis is so op
Invis is an automatic win for sher or potentially murd, you really cant see invis player because the particles are so small (which is how invis works) but its an automatic win or kill and no one can do anything about it.
Maybe if they keep invis the particles could be bigger, or stand out more then it would be less op
I think it needs a massive nerf

I prefer that all players can take Invis except Research and Killer

1 Like

wdym? who the frick is that

Sheriff probably

1 Like

Invisible players have 2 particle effects one from the invisibility effect itself and one from the foot trails
and invisible abilities are that long anyway. with that said I disagree with what you said here

._.⁦ ⁦⁦ ⁦ ⁦ ⁦ ⁦I’m gest a new player

1 Like

I doubt anyone can see that unless they are looking very closely

but who/what is research? sheriff? Im just confused as to what you mean and how you got it

1 Like

I just wanted to say that ordinary players should be able to Invis, unlike killing and shifter . This is an amendment to Pumpy8’s suggestion

1 Like

I agree to this. As someone who plays a lot of mm, this is one of the most annoying parts of it.

2 Likes

I disagree this is one of the important aspects otherwise people wont collect interactables as much and they wouldnt help much invis is fun and just cus a few peopke dont like doesnt mean they remove it entirely

1 Like

What in tarnation is “shifter” do you even know how to play mm

I mean the one that have a bow._.

1 Like

I personally feel they could put other useful effects, but I agree with this post whole heartedly. Some people may be able to see it, but at first glance? Also, invis just takes away any skill factor previously existent, especially since usually the murd can attempt to dodge shots, but when you can’t see the person it’s suddenly highly unbalanced.

1 Like