No limit on coin XP for Murder Mystery

I can understand why some might object to this but considering murder mystery is by far the hardest game to max ( 100 levels total), I think it would be beneficial for the Hive team to possibly reconsider removing the limit on coin xp max.

1 Like

i cant vote so heres a bump <3

1 Like

30 coins is ez
but yeah it would be nice if the cap got removed

1 Like

I think I’m fine with how it is but it really bugs me that the coins after 30 don’t count for quests. Like you are collecting coins why.

3 Likes

There is a Coin Experience Gap for reasons like

• It’s to prevent potential hackers to gain exp so quickly.

• It’s to prolong the players’ gameplay so that they would spend more time playing it.

• To balance the overall gameplay and it makes sense.

If they remove the cap then I would be unaffected since I’m almost at the max level, but for the players that still has a long way to it, They would level up very quick, like 150% faster than those who lived with the xp cap, making it unfair.

I personally reject this.

1 Like
  1. is fair but rare, 2. doesnt make sense, 3. elaborate,

and its just for a blue number besides your name

2 Likes

If you put your mentality to the minds of developers, then you would understand

After a bit of thought, I get it now.

People stretch out bedwars games to earn more experience, which is quite bad imo.

You could also theoretically do the same for murder mystery.

They’re almost equal in terms of max exp gains though. MM at 400 xp with all the available exp boosts, with TW just a bit higher.

there is one for tw?

So, If the coin cap limit is removed, wouldn’t the problem just the same?

Hive+ players can gain ton loads of exp when the cap is removed. I’ve seen alot of non Hive+ players who are high leveled, possibly aiming for the leaderboards.

I mean, what is the point of maxing it quickly?
The leaderboards particularly MM has Unmodified Exp chart. So even non-hive+ players can to go the top, that’s where players with Hive+ has an disadvantage.
Since they can max out exp faster, then a lower chance they could get to the top leaderboards, because only the Unmodified Exp is counted.

There’s a reason why there’s a limit. Everyone would abuse free xp after 30 coins so its best that nobody cheats.

Also I think it should be after you collect 30 coins you cant get more.

It would be very abusable. Plenty of times have murderer and last 1-3 innocents been a team and use all remaining time to collect coins in my games. Besides, 30 is a reasonable amount imo.

Its still abuse for people who collect 50 coins a game.

no one really buys hive+ lol. i couldnt afford it, so i did microsoft rewards. there are plenty of other ways to get hive+

5 Likes

I apologize for being childish. I thought it would be unfair for Hive+ players to be a disadvantage at Leaderboards, but it is the other way around.

I could accept a higher coin limit, like 40-50. Since MM is a long gameplay to max out.

4 Likes