Ninja Pirate kit

So, this is basically The Trapper Kit with extra steps.

Here is the concept of the Ninja Pirate Kit:
Description:
Surprise.

Starting Items:
You will have the spell of invisibility similar to that of The Trapper’s, regenerates every 20 seconds after use, an iron sword, and an ender pearl.

Abilities:
Everytime you take damage (excluding void damage) will be having a ⅕ chance that you’ll realistically fake your own death. It’ll be similar to that of if you actually died. As it happens, you immediately turn invisible for 10 seconds and invulnerable for 4 seconds. You will also lay down a fake gravestone matching the real gravestone skin to make it more believable. Items taken out from the gravestone will be immediately deleted. The enemies will be seeing the fake death message, but you and your teammate won’t. Your teammate will be notified if you faked your death.

Upsides:
You can ambush players with this kit especially at the start of the game.
You will have the opportunity to flee when you faked your death and potentially a chance to surprise the enemy.

Downsides:
Enemies can see your inventory on the fake gravestone and can and will make plans to counter it.
You won’t be able to attack players, destroy gravestones, mine, or place blocks while you are invisible after you faked your death.
You are still vulnerable to void damage.
Downsides on the spell of invisibility will be the same as using the namesake and faking death. Flame particles periodically appear after 5 seconds of invisibility of faking death.
Cooldown on faking death is 60 seconds.

Opinions and decisions are available! :slight_smile:

I really like this, this is cool

Should be like 1/20 if you’re keeping it this op

Change both of those to 3 sec and I like it more. This kit is already super op and im not even done reading

For the ability: it should show the grave stone and death effect, but no chat message and you should be able to see particles of where the player is

120 seconds would make this less op

I think this kit is really good, but it would be far more op than void walker in its current state

seems about right, really

I’ll take them into account

Fake death chat is too op. Having no death chat is the way to go considering some people will confuse this as a bug not a real intented feature.

Instead of 3 seconds for each I think 5 seconds invulnerability and invisibility would be better.

This would lead to siderushing and that’s the reason why there is no longer a starter pearl within the void-walker kit. Maybe remove to pearl and nerf it in some other aspects as mentioned above