New Wizard Kit for SKYKITS

A new kit for Skywars Kits called the Wizard. This kit would give you a sword called the Levitate Blade. This would basically be a stone sword that has a 1 in 5 chance of giving your enemies a levitation potion effect for 5 seconds once you hit them with it. This kit would also give you a splash potion of weakness and a splash potion of regeneration.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! This has already been suggested as shown here:

In the future use the search tool :mag: in the top right to avoid making duplicates.

2 Likes

Yes but the only thing that’s the same is the title I have a different idea for the kit itself

Then you can suggest that in the linked suggestion as an alternative.

The suggestion may have the same name, but this is not a duplicate, as the ability ideas are completely different from those in the suggestion that has been mentioned :+1:

7 Likes

So, will my idea get seen by the HIVE once it has enough votes? I mean you’re from the HIVE but you’re just here to manage the community right?

Votes don’t mean your suggestion will be accepted—it’s just a method to see how much of the community agrees with a suggestion.

Splodg3r is here probably to respond to a report or clear up confusion.

1 Like

Ok thanks but how do I get my suggestion to be seen by the HIVE so that I can know if they would want to add my suggestion?

Yes, sometimes an idea such as hive plus should give fly powers, many ppl may vote, but that doesn’t mean that the hive would add this.

The hive has already seen it, splodger replied above (and chances are, other mods/devs saw it too). And they will just add your suggestion in an update if they like it

Oh! ok! Thanks for letting me know.

there is also a good kit idea Pyro Kit 🔥

did u rlly need to bump this to say that?