New UI to show Blocks

Make blocks a part of the UI instead of blocks in the hot bar.

There are many situations where players have exploited the blocks to either get out of bounds or catch hiders who have jumped into an area using parkour. I think that the new UI could be around the corner be next to the timer or above the energy level in the seeker UI. The UI could also have the icon or emoji of the block. The UI should continue to cycle through like normal, and should still say “3x Oak Leaves” when having the items held.

Alternatively, a new menu could be developed in place of the blocks. It would pop up a UI of all the hider blocks available at the cost of the seeker not being able to move for a few seconds.

I think that this could be beneficial to make hiding and seeking more fair.

Image below for idea where new UI could be

Welcome to the Forums! :mailbot:

This is an amazing idea and very useful, especially for someone’s first post on the Forums! Great job adding pictures, details, and making your idea formal.

I am voting because I love this idea and it would solve many issues.

Have a great day! :smile:

1 Like

I agree it is annoying that it’s in the way. Also welcome to Forum’s, @DuvalMineCrips!

1 Like

Forums*

download (1)
Right.:sweat_smile: Forums.:+1:

1 Like

It sounds good, but before this get fixed The Hive should remove all the op spots that needs one hider to reach. Otherwise the seekers can’t hit the hiders.

1 Like