1 Like

I agree with GOAQ

2 Likes

I agree with Leo

3 Likes

There could be unlockable saddles.

2 Likes

Bump

I like this idea, hope they consider it, but since the arcade is already announced, I don’t know how they could add that, there definitely must be someway we could get this

2 Likes

The Arcade will most likely have a lot of games, it wouldn’t be harmful if we could just a addition it.

In my opinion, I think Hive will add 1-2 more gamemodes to The Arcade after it releases.

2 Likes

Hopefully fingers crossed this game is already in the works, I think it’s a fantastic and original idea and one of the more popular mixed arcade ideas

4 Likes

Hive just announced arcade is coming on June 3rd, and I think they either said one or two unannounced games are going to be included with some of the already announced games.

This suggestion is very dear to me as it’s one of the reasons I got more involved in the forums and one of my best original ideas.

I really really hope this is one of the unannounced games but I highly doubt it. If not I hope it gets added later down the road.

Alright that’s all, keep sharing this idea and getting the votes up, let’s see if we can hit 100 votes!

5 Likes

I don’t want to raise hopes too high, but Hive is definitely missing a racing game, we got Bridge (PVP), Block Drop (Spleef), and Ground Wars (some kind of dodgeball)
I’d say the unannounced game should be something like this or an original take on something else, we’ll have to see.

2 Likes

I am hoping Hive adds a racing-type-of gamemode in the near future. Personally, I would play this a lot. I also like how everyone would play for fun regardless of being in any platform.

Okay, now that sounds interesting.

Now this would make the game more fair as if there was no cooldown to the boost it would be very easy to win. Additionally, it would make the game more fun as strategy would be connected with it!

I voted for this a longgg time ago, I just wanted to make a quick response on this suggestion :smile:
I hope this gets added to The Arcade.

Have a Beetastic day/evening! :beedance:

1 Like

Im pretty sure the announced gamemode is Block Party since they had said this in their roadmap already.

1 Like

Not confirmed, but a rare possibility of block party

1 Like

Strider races when

I mean, there are 6 empty NPC stands, so maybe Stider Races could fill one

1 Like

There’s gonna probably be a racing game sooner or later

1 Like

No racing game still? Strider Races when

Now that I’m on topic, this will probably be my last forums post for the foreseeable future. Dm me if u still wanna communicate ig, it was a fun time y’all. Peace

9 Likes

Bump. we have mariokart at home

1 Like