New sonic-type event

Like the sonic event, the hive could partner with other companies such as marvel, netflix or smt like that.

Because then we could get cool limited time cosmetics as people (like me) missed out on the sonic one, and i think it would be just awesome to have a Groot costume :smiley:

now i know the companies i have listed are huge! and hive would unlikely be able to partner with them so maybe some smaller companies :smiley:

As you just said, it is very unlikely Hive would do another collab with some big or small company

1 Like

well they did get sega :person_shrugging:

Yes but Microsoft helps the featured servers get collars which is how they got sega and how galaxite got Lacoste

Sure but SEGA was collaborating with Minecraft and Hive was one of them at the time.

Im just saying for any future suggestions like this is that it most likely wont happen.

Just adding on to this, these kinds of suggestions aren’t really necessary because I assume it’s not the hive who decide who they collaborate with and it’s the other way around, so if they got the opportunity to, they probably would.

I accidentally went on a rant again :(

Also I don’t want anyone coming in with the “sonic (or any similar type) update was bad for the hive in the long run” because I feel like a Collab of that size that lead to 50k+ members for a month probably was at bare minimum financially beneficial for them, and even moreso when you consider that adding 1-2 new games that aren’t huge, e.g. block drop and maybe gravity or oitq, wouldnt help them out nearly as much.

1 Like

The sega collab was a collab with microsoft. microsoft could have reached out to them, or the other way around but hive couldn’t collab with anyone if they wanted to.

3 Likes

yeh ik
just a suggestion.

1 Like

If you already know then why did you make this suggestion lol

5 Likes

I don’t think The Hive is going to have another Sonic Event. It was made for 30° anniversary and Sega did a collab with Minecraft and The Hive.
It was just (sadly :pensive: ) for this.

As others said, it’s not they don’t want to do it, but they literally can’t. And in the rules of poting suggestions, you can’t suggest “overpowered copyright”

Yeah, Sega is huge! If they did a colab with them, they could do it with some big company, not Marvel or Netflix though.

EDIT: Like Daviditaly64 said, that event was for Sega’s 30th, so I don’t think they’ll do something like that again.

2 Likes

You’re partially correct.
As you have said, THEY COULD have a big collaboration, but they probably will not.
And just because they collaborated with SEGA, doesn’t mean that they can have another big collaboration.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re right.

1 Like

Please avoid suggesting ideas that would make use of copyrighted works, or IP.