New Skywars weekly item: The pufferfish

Hive should add a new weekly item in skywars called: The Pufferfish. When you get the Pufferfish, you can throw it at people or hit them with it. Once you hit someone, the pufferfish will poison them. The poison would last 10 seconds. The poison would be a little stronger than the Poison boom box. You can also throw it at the ground, which leaves a trail of poison (like lingering potions but in a line) behind. It will go 10 blocks until it dies. You can find it in ender chests, and mystery chests. It can also poison you if you go in its trail but not when you are holding it. (plz consider voting im desprate) :beedance:

this is great, I love the theme of really cool fish weapons lol. I think snowball physics would be great for it, maybe even add a pufferfish cannon like hoplite?

3 Likes

Maybe just a little slower than snowballs? I think snowballs are too fast. Also pufferfish canonns would be hilarious idk why

3 Likes

look up ‘pufferfish cannon trio’ on yt and hit the one by rekrap2 (or maybe rekrap1 I forgor), its a great vid xD

3 Likes

Difference between 1 and 3 and 4?

rekrap2 is his main and rekrap1 is his alt if thats what you mean…

3 Likes

rekrap dont have 4 accounts right?

3 Likes

Why 2 is main?

2 Likes

thats his mc username, ‘rekrap2’. he made the alt after and thought it would be funny to have it be 1. lets get back on topic tho

3 Likes

wait what u mean?

2 Likes

I dont know how many rekraps thweerer are

3 Likes

This sounds cool. Better version of poison boombox and the next funny fish. Voted (: :v:!

4 Likes

I was imagining it that when it hit you, you would get poisoned and knockback, because pufferfish inflate lol. great idea, voted!

5 Likes

Yeah, you should get some knockback cause the fish would inflate but it would be funny just slapping players

5 Likes