New roles in murder mystery

I have an idea for mm where instead of just the 3 roles there were 5. One of them being a Psychic where they would be given a list of 3 suspects after about 2 mins. And the other being an assassin who has to kill certain people. I don’t know how these would work with the lack of gamertags but hopeful one of you will leave a suggestion. Thanks for listening

This was kind of brief…can you maybe explain to me what the point of each role is in a larger response :grinning:

So the point of the Psychic would be to try and find out which of the 3 suspects is the murderer and kill them if they get 10 coins. And the role of the assassin would be to track down and kill the person who they are given at the start of the game, after that person is dead they get another target

1 Like

I don’t think the assassin would work because you can’t see peoples names, and using skins wouldn’t work because a lot of players use the same skin. If this were to be implemented, there would need to be particles on your target invisible everyone else. The psychic would be even more complicated. Plus, would you have to kill the assassin to win?

That was my issue I just thought that someone would come up with an idea. The particles for the assassins target is a good idea and maybe the Psychic could have the same thing on the suspects. Thanks for the suggestion

2 Likes