New “Pet Pals” Cosmetic

This idea is for bedwars, not treasure wars, but this is the only category I can put it in.

In treasure wars, certain treasures motivate you to protect them, such as the cute little chao buddies. Bedwars will lose that sense of purpose to protect our little friends. I propose that Hive adds little creatures to sleep in the beds, like a little chao buddy. :)

The pets from the hub could be brought in to sleep in the beds as well, and maybe game-exclusive bed guys could become hub pets. :eyes:

I think this would be beneficial to add, since I would much rather lay down my life for another living thing than a piece of furniture.

Special thanks

Thank you to Sir Primothy Strat and ImShadowOC for the “Pet Pals” name (Prime) and for contributing to the idea. (Both)

I would love this

10 Likes

Is this a suggestion for a bedwars game or are you suggesting beds in treasure wars?

2 Likes

This is a suggestion for a feature in the Bedwars game that they announced. I think this feature would fit nicely into the Bedwars update and would make the game a bit more enjoyable.

3 Likes

yes

Where would the ‘pet pal’ be though? (Concepts)

on the pillow

on the end of the bed

on the bed frame

• On the Pillow
  • On the end of the bed
  • On the bed frame
  • Somewhere else
0 voters
You mean something like this?

i would prefer sitting on the bed, it doesnt have to be specifically on the end
please excuse my horrible warping ability

3 Likes

That one’s kinda cool, but I just thought it would be laying on the bed

I was thinking more like this

3 Likes

I have an idea…
What if, instead of picking one plushie to put on the bed, you could put as many as you want, as long as you have them unlocked.
imageimage
The noob - Only has the level one rock… The sweat - only puts on the highest level pet

The plushie enthusiast - Puts on every plushie they have!

4 Likes

I genuinely love that idea and would be a plushie enthusiast. However, I was always thinking of these guys as living pets that you have to take care of. I do like your idea a bit more though. :)

Since it is technically different from what I was suggesting, you could probably make your own topic for it. I would vote! :smile:

1 Like

Maybe it could jump up and down around the bed!!!

3 Likes

If toasty wore pants, how would he wear them?

anyway, i like this idea so i’ll vote

2 Likes

This is such a great idea I would love to have a little buddy on my bed to protect

2 Likes

Maybe when the bed is destroyed, you’ll see the Pet Pal lying on the ground. Good idea!

3 Likes

Bump

Please give me a tiny chao to lay down my life protecting

4 Likes

I think it would be cool if they were something you could purchase in the shop and they give a buff to the person who bought it or a debuff to others who go onto the island, but you can only have 1 at a time. Then what your protecting actually has a purpose other than motivation :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wait that’s a really good idea :eyes:

3 Likes

Speaking of great ideas, this is amazing!
Maybe do it to where when your bed gets destroyed, they do a falling animation and lie on the ground for the rest of the game. Also, what would the pet pals be? Would they be animals, mascots, humans?

3 Likes

Your pets and maybe sone random unlockables toys sentient blankets (yes they exist i know one called Fluffy (not mine))

2 Likes

HOLY CRAP THEY ACTUALLY DID IT
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
TYSM HIVE

8 Likes

Wha?!? I didn’t see that!

3 Likes

Though bed toppers are not a direct result of this suggestion (they were always planned), I figured I’d move it to the accepted ideas section :pray: