New Mystery Chest Items

The Mystery chest seems pointless. If you are able to get to the middle and destroy it you probably already have decent armor and weapons.
Some new items that I think could work well in the mystery chest:

-A multi use ender pearl

-A player tracker that gives other players the glowing effect when you hold it, that way you dont have to search for them if they are hiding.

-Enchantment books that you can put onto your armor. The enchantment books would be for a specific piece of armor, all you would have to do is right click on the enchantment book and it would be applied. (For example one of the enchantment books could be called ‘Thorns For Chestplate’ and when you right click your armor will be automatically enchanted).

-An enchanted golden apple

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day.

This is a great idea. The only reason I get the chest every game is to improve my stats. It really needs a revamp and the glowing effect is SUCH an improvement over the standard compass. This would actually make the chest worthy to fight over. Voted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I never go to the middle for mystery chest except for stats and quests so I think this would make the mystery chest more worth it

2 Likes

Makes sense for a golden apple to pop out but I’m not good with the certain enchantments on the armour and a multi use ender pearl.

Also I’m pretty sure the glowing effect is a java thing… (i might be wrong but im confidently sure its a java thing)

3 Likes

On Java it is an effect but on bedrock Im pretty sure you can do it with commands

1 Like