New Minigame: Gravity

New minigame: Gravity

Gravity is an already-popular game on the Java edition Hive server. It is like a dropper, and involves the player having to jump down a long tunnel into water with obstacles and such making it more difficult. I think that this would be a very fun game and that people would really like it. The game is already popular on the Hive’s Java server, tried and tested. I also think that other Java-exclusive minigames such as The Lab would also fare well on Bedrock.

[The Hive - Minecraft Server]

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the forums! This suggestion has been asked for before, and some of us don’t really tolerate duplicates. The Hive probably has quite a bit of interest in this game, so they are most likely going to add it sometime in the future (my guess is within 2 years, as it looks like they are going to add Sky Wars and Block Party first). You also need to understand that making these games is very time consuming. They need to plan what features it will have, the cosmetics, number of players, how many maps are needed for release, and more. Then they need to make those things, which takes a lot of time, effort, and most importantly, testing. Lastly, bugs. There are probably so many of them it would be hard to imagine. Sorry if this comes out as any disappointment, and have a good time on the forums.

6 Likes

Ok thanks for the info!

3 Likes