New Minigame - Bridge

Idea:
This is my first time posting so go easy on me
So, I’ve always wanted this game on the Hive, and I’ve thought a lot about how cool it would be. Every now and then I play Cubecraft (sorry Hive), for one reason - to play The Bridge. I absolutely love this game, and so do a lot of other players. I feel as if bringing this game to the hive will also bring a lot of new players.

More information:
So, the way that Bridge is played is a simple concept - you have two teams, both on separate islands, with a bridge in the middle. Each island has a portal of some sort, which the opposing team will have to jump in to score. Once one team gets to a certain amount of points, or the time runs out, the game ends. I was thinking that each player starts off with a stone sword, a stone pickaxe, leather armor dyed the color of your specific team, a bow with 5 arrows, two golden apples, and 45 blocks. These items will be restocked into your inventory every time you die. I think the bridge should be about 32 blocks long and 10 blocks deep, so clutching is do-able and it isn’t a whole journey to get to the other side.

XP System:
I was thinking that there would be around 40 levels, with a kill being 5XP, a point scored being 10XP, and a win being 30XP. There would also be a locker, just like any other game. This would include cosmetics such as island flags, projectile trails, kill phrases, and spawn cages (spawn cages would be what you spawn in before the game, similar to what you first spawn in at the beginning of a Skywars game). I also think hub titles and avatars would be a good idea.

Summary:
So all in all, I think this would be a great addition to the hive. This would bring many players, and it would certainly bring a lot of happiness to me, since playing on the hive is my favorite past time. I would really appreciate it if anybody reading this could give it a lil’ vote, because I really would like to see this game on the hive. Also, I apologize if this is too wordy, because again, this is only my first post. I will do my best to respond to any comments, but I apologize in advance if I miss any. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!!! This is a cool idea. I don’t just like it bc I can mj bridge and I would win always. Suggestions are not supposed to be 1000 words but I’ll cut you some slack since your new.

Thank you for informing me about the 1000 words dilemma! I will keep that in mind next time I post. But I think that even MJ bridgers will still find it fun because that would create another bridge, and there could be more fights on that bridge.

If you accidentally deleted your post you can undelete it by pushing the 3 dots and then the redo button.

Thank you. I didn’t accidentally delete it because I made a typo, but thank you for that info in case that happens in the future :sweat_smile:

Hey there welcome to the forums!

This is a duplicate suggestion

Please use the :mag: icon to see if your idea is a duplicate!

Have a nice day

1 Like

Oh…I’m sorry about that. I didn’t even know this was a topic. I have some of my own add-ons to the game though, and some of my own suggestions, so maybe some diversity could benefit from this…? :person_shrugging:

Ok I understand

Thank you for understanding :pray: