New Maps PLEASE

Idea: There should be more maps added in.

[It can get boring after a few rounds only playing the same select few, so maybe having the community build some maps and have us vote on them and we could have those maps added to bedwars and even all the games for the hive.]

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

Hive has already released 7 new maps along with BedWars. They may add more maps in the future (considerably, a few months from now), but since they’ve just released these new ones, we most likely won’t be seeing any more maps in the near future.

Welcome to our Forums, by the way! :cubee:

5 Likes

I think hive did that once or something but kinda cant anymore bc there would be a lot of judging and filtering or smth, someone else probably knows more tbh
that could def be a jb competition tho

regardless, welcome to the forums! :beedance:

1 Like

Just try different gamemodes like solos has a bunch of sifferent maps and also duos and why not just play a different game and also some maps have advantages

2 Likes

A game like bedwars isn’t dependent on maps to keep the game from being boring. Of course it helps, but there’s only so much it can do. There’s plenty of unique different types of maps that provide each game to be a little different. Although, the items in the game play a much bigger role in replayability. They have stated they will add back tnts, so that will greatly help. I have no idea how much they’ll be different, but they are coming eventually.

Actually :nerd_face:, they added 14 new maps.

It’s mostly for legal reasons, but it is something they can do. They probably won’t though, it’s a lot of work.

It’s really weird seeing solos and duos have different maps. I hope they add those map pools together again.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Old blog post?

Use the new one! Click here
As stated on the release blog post, 14 new maps were added. :blush:

4 Likes

Well on this blog post it says 3245 maps-

No I’m just kidding. I did think that they said in one post though that it was releasing with 64 maps though…

3 Likes

Yes!
There is 64 different maps. Although those include old maps and seasonal maps.

3 Likes

Ah ok. Thanks!

3 Likes