New map: Restaurant

New map: Restaurant: Order up! Food is being served all around but so is mischief there’s a Murderer comeing

Concept:

Can you show the full layout of the map from a birds eye? Because thats really small

1 Like

Yeah after I’m done with a cs rq

How long is this cs :sob:

30 minutes, 42 seconds.

5 Likes

ahh yes sitting down calmly in a restaurant as people are getting ripped in two by some psychotic 11 yr old wielding a baguette, average murder mystery game.

7 Likes

We have psychotic murderers in a fairy garden, that restaurant sounds like quite an average day to me! We have quite a few food throwables that would fit really well with this map lol. Did I vote? No? Well I must vote now! :>

3 Likes

Yes very average but fun

:rofl::rofl: Yeah that joke alone makes me want to vote for this.

ahem…

yeah what he said

also lets not forget you can end someone with popcorn in this game

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: these jokes are too funny :sob:

how did i forget to vote this a month ago :sob::folded_hands:

@Popboy7654 is the CS over yet I wanna see more of the map it’s fairly small… :sob:

If it’s not done, I have a few ideas to make it bigger.

  • Back Kitchen (where the chefs cook) lots of food things, but also the most closed in.
  • 2nd Floor, some restaurants have other floors and this one may need it since it’s small.
  • More Space, the first floor looks pretty small and looks like a murder fest :skull:

Yes it is I’ll work on it after my lessons and such

1 Like

Actually I’ll do it now

This would be good for the mm update

Mmmm.. yes it will

Me and my friends are working on the updated version

This is a amazing idea and I can be eating a cheese burger or somthing and I have fries to fries but dont think if is ketchup I have I think it is blood and If I get a steak I dont think it is cow it is human and the murder is the chef so all players go missing after eating at this restraunt

2 Likes

@DarthEagle99 your request is done