New map!: Modern city

The map could feature some Great parts of The Arcade Hub too!

Idea: The Arcade is gone. Which means we dont have a modern theme ANYTHING now (The Style is great i mean no harm) The idea is there will be a Deathrun map like the Arcade hub. This would fit in so well since deathrun didnt have a update in SO long as a Deathrun lover, It does Start to get boring with the same maps, The Map could be Like the Arcade hub spawn or even a small part like the quest tower VIP lounge, Etc.

(No this is not a suggestion to bring the Arcade back. The Arcade hub could fit in with the deathrun maps)

My mini idea, is to make it like the sonic event. For example, you remember when there was those mini levels all around the hub? It could be just like that, but in a death run themed style, and in my opinion, was one of the best parts of the sonic event.

2 Likes

I have no clue of what your talking about the mini levels around Hub just because i wasnt on the hive when the sonic even was happening sadly but from hearing that, it does sound intresting!

1 Like

In these “mini levels,” You parkour your way through green hill zone (just like in death run), jumping above spikes, and thats really a mini level. Like here in this picture:

2 Likes

Thanks For the Info

1 Like

i don’t know… I think people would have negative feedback if the Hive turn parts from the ARCADE, which everyone wants back, in a DR map. If they can’t do the stuff they did in the old arcade map, they won’t be really happy.

I took me under a day to get from lvl 27 to lvl 28

We dont need to know that

3 Likes

That is so true.

1 Like

Am I annoying?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm no. Don’t say that.

Your not annoying, we just dont needa know that

I really liked the design of the arcade when it was around. It just gave off a really cool retro and modern theme. Maybe it could reference some of the parkours from the Arcade?

I vote :ballot_box:

2 Likes