New map for skywars

I think there should be a new map for skywars because I been to all maps and it is getting boring. There should be a new map so people can have fun and explore it. The new map should be the kingdom. The kingdom should be like the island people spawn on should be a tower and the middle should be the Castle. The map would be fun to play on.:smiley:

2 Likes

you mean like the tw map?

1 Like

I don’t really think this is necessary. I would assume that they will eventually add more maps to skywars and Hive already has made a lot of castle themed maps. I feel like for a new one it should be a little more different.

2 Likes

There’s already 4 castle themed maps on hive
Plus the hub
We don’t need another one

2 Likes

Try playing with different team sizes. Each team size has different maps unique to that team size. There are a lot of Skywars Maps. If you still feel the need for more maps, you have played them all likely because you played Skywars alot. Even if Hive added 5 more maps, you would still run into the same problem after a little while. It’s much harder to make a map than to play it so players who play a lot will always run out of new maps to play. Adding new maps would offer little value from Hive’s perspective because only a very small portion of the playerbase would want to play more if they added a new Skywars map. Most of the experienced playerbase prefers to play on the same maps to finish games as fast as possible and most of the casual playerbase aren’t familiar with or tired of all of the maps yet.

1 Like