New map for bedwars

1.21 themed map
with the wind charge and mace

Why not?

Also, the map could have a big breeze on the center and wind charges would be the islands where we would spawn.

If we include and the mace, it could look like the trail chambers.

3 Likes

no not really because the server has kinda just been on update 1.18 or 1.19 for a while all you have to do is look in the just build creative menu to see theres not that many blocks. also this doesnt seem like a very hive style thing to do

2 Likes

Ye and also they can’t really have a map that has a completely different game style in a mode like bedwars

1 Like

Its still on 1.20 and 1.21 hasnt officially come out and that wouldnt be BW

Maybe as CS when 1.21 comes out

2 Likes

experimental mode

2 Likes

But it says the world may crash and tablet crashes enough with me just being in minecraft!?!

1 Like

it doesnt crash very often, its only ever happened once for me. its connected to bugs tho and wont raise chances out lag/performance related crashes

Well my tablet crashes all the ti!e on the Hivr!!!

2 Likes

Erm, the correct and grammatical term would be, “Well, my electronic device explodes in unexplainable measures every time on the loading screen for this ‘video game’” :nerd_face:

Just kidding. Tee hee hee haaa…

2 Likes

This would be pretty cool, but Hive doesn’t usually update with minecraft so this wouldn’t really be in the near future.

2 Likes

That is essentially 95% correct but it happens after mc finishes loading rarely and also during playing with usual LAG

1 Like