New main hub suggestions

With the news of a possible new main hub, I wanted to give a few ideas for the new hubs design.

So First things first, as suggested by @LoppycraftYT , New Trains! great idea in of itself, But I wanted to add on to this idea: Maybe at spawn of the main hub, have a large station/terminal where you can board a train heading for a specific area. So maybe a train to the arcade from the main hub (Uses the Monorail design, but a different color scheme) And It will take you to a small station in the arcade, where you can use the existing monorail to navagate that area (Like a Trolley or Streetcar or Bus) But for other areas of the hub there are trains that fit that certain theme, which I’ll get into later. plus there can be hidden unlockables for doing certain things on the train(s). I think a Transit system is a great idea.

Again, Loopycraft had the idea for new trains. :slight_smile:

Secondly It’d be cool to have a much larger area to explore around the main hub. So for certain sections theres a theme relating to that area, For example: A Wild West area with Canyons and huge towering rocks like in the American Southwest. Then we have maybe a mountain area with towering peaks, and there would be the base of a mining operation. Then a Small town area, Then of course the Arcade, which will be the futurisitc city. And to cap it off, maybe a homage to the original hub with the castle. and that sort of thing. maybe a museum honoring the old Java server.

Third idea is tasks! So around the new hub there would be certain tasks for you to complete, ranging from Helping run the trains, helping various little shops with certain things. and of course, looking for secrets. I’d say that the simple repeatable tasks give a small amount of Quest points (5-10 depending on how you do), But the tasks that you can’t do once you’ver completed it give a hub title or a hat or something. (I think for doing enough tasks involving the train gives you an engineers hat or a conductors hat.)

Fourth and final idea is player held events: (now I’m not 100% content with this one, but i thought to add it in for completions sake) Say around the map someone with a Hive + or YT rank can hold an event of some kind. (Plus ranks can only do 1 event a month, YT/Twitch/Tiktok can do one whenever for videos.) This ranges from Parkour challenges to Simon Says or whatever other little game they want to play. Winner gets a load of QP (maybe 50 for Hive plus held events and something like 200-400 for YT held events because those will inevitably be crazy packed)

That’s all I’ve got for new hub suggestions. I really like the idea of getting QP for tasks around the hub, it’d encourage players to explore the hub more. And of course adding in Little Hub games here and there.

Thanks for reading this all the way if you did, and have a nice day!

Bump! I think if Hive added a train, they could use custom blocks as rails! I also made a concept for it!

(Background made by Fowben) :cubee:

3 Likes

didn’t they already use custom rails on the steam train?

No, they actually just used anvils.

2 Likes

I can confirm they used anvils and slabs to build the rails. :+1:

2 Likes

DUDE! That looks awesome!

2 Likes