New Kits in SkyWars

The new kits:

• The Burner
  • The Bombster
  • The Speeder
    this is just my idea btw, :nerd:

Information about the new kits:

:rage: The Burner
This will give the fire on trail spell and if its already been used, it will be given in 5 secs later.

:boombox: The Bombster
This will give 5 boombox item and a shield if you used it the knockback and the effect posion will not affect you but, after some uses the shield will break.

The speedster
Same as the fire but, this will give the swiftness spell and if its already been used, it will be given in 5 secs later.

That's all. If you wanna this to be added in The Hive, make sure you vote this post.

Thank You

Maybe change “The Fire” to “The Burner”
Also, the Bombster seems too OP since they have 5 boomboxes and a shield.

4 Likes

Maybe…
But, i think the shield will broke until some uses and 5 boomboxes i think kinda op i guess… but, idk.
The burner i kinda like it.

2 Likes

Yes but sheikds arent in Skywars yet!

I know :kekw: bruh, but maybe hive will add it if the hive see this post. maybe…

1 Like

ok a spell with a 5 second cooldown is way too op tbh, so every 30 seconds
and imo hive SHOULDNT add shields bc it would make fights way longer and kinda remove the whole ‘fast paced’ part

2 Likes

Also if you hit people with shields they go far backwards.

2 Likes

Maybe… but how about the trapper kit? It generates invis posion around every 5 secs and not 30 secs. Btw, the invis posion to op.

Well, the shield will protect from the tnt explosion, it can break when used several times and does not protect hit from others.

1 Like

Maybe change thw shield setting. So, the shield will protect from the tnt explosion and does not protect hit from others.

2 Likes

I would like these to be added. Also, I have some kits ideas too. Some have positives and negatives, so here are my ideas:

• Glass cannon: Give increased damage, but take increased damage too
  • the opposite (I dont have a name on my mind)
  • The bat: Have permanent night vision (better be used on maps that the default time is night only)
  • The tanner: Start with a full leather armor (If its useless, how about it have protection 1 every piece?)
  • The samurai: Have speed potions (similar to the trapper one)
  • The spartan: Start with an iron sword, a shield and a leather (red colored) helmet. (If the shield is overpowered, make it have a custom durability.)
  • The bunny: Have permanent jump boost (grade I or II) (It can be named The kangaroo too)
  • The sacrificer: Get diamond boots (enchanted with protection II) but be unable to wear a helmet.
  • The archer: Start with a bow and 5 or 10 arrows. The bow will have durability equal to 5 or 10 (depended to the number of the arrows that will have the kit)

I believe that Hive needs a vast variety of options on everything, so please add Melted6157’s and mine ideas.

1 Like