New Kit! "Wild Card"

This new kit Idea you get…

• A Wild Card
  • Sharpess Diamond Sword/ Sharp 1 Iron

So this kit is kinda like void walker but if you are in trouble and in a really big combo, you can click on the wild card to get teleported 10-20 blocks away. I don’t think you should be teleported to your island bc that would be too op.

If you get knocked off, then you press on the wild card and get teleported 10-20 block away and if your still falling, you can block clutch.

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

sharp 1 diamond sword would be really op, maybe just plain diamond. wild card should be a real wild card, so theres a chance you die, get tped 100 blocks up, etc, but can also get some good loot like a prot 1 diamond chestplate

You know that you can get a sharp one diamond sword without a kit, right?

And if you think that’s too op, why are you saying

a sharp 1 diamond sword right at the beginning is perfect if you get even like 2 pearls bc you can rush multiple islands really quick. you can get a normal diamond chestplate relatively easily if you get to mid, and a prot 1 diamond chestplate would have a very small chance anyway

edit: hol up just looked at who voted and theres 3 dragon-related usernames with default pfp HMMM

to OP definitley: A DIAMOND SWORD AT THE START, its not even that hard you might as well get chestplate it probably better

1 Like

A lot of people ar complaining about diamond sword so lets make it Sharp 1 Iron sword (seven damage)

1 Like

why do you have an alt? I cant think of any reason to have one on here, considering that if your account is temporarily blocked, your acount should be temporarily blocked, and if you just want more votes on your topic its kinda useless as its a. basically a fake person and b. its just one vote lol

well yeah ik but I hate being confused ngl

what no Im just asking why you have the alt ah

i dont know sometimes i play on my alt just because my friends keep inv to party

forums alt or mc alt?

get back on topic

2 Likes