New kit: The creeper

So boomboxes are annoying sometimes . So, I will fix it!

The creeper: Blast protection 4 iron cheastplate; 2 of kb boom box and 2 boom boxes

Pls vote I work very hard cause I on controller :video_game:

in what way?

what would the ability be?

so youre saying we should vote because you work hard playing on controller against controller players? I play controller and win fights against pc players. try playing mobile against a pc player

4 Likes

so your solution to fixing boomboxes being annoying is to make a kit… THAT HAS BOOMBOXES IN IT WH-

um, okay?

Although it is a good kit I’ll vote when I can :+1:

4 Likes

…
That’s not really an excuse for someone to vote for your post. Other than that, I think the kit is pretty good.

3 Likes

Pretty good idea! You have my vote.

4 Likes

I have Xbox

Your acting like my 3rd grade teacher lol

Every time I see this I laugh

1 Like

I have I get rolled every time. Me::tired_face:

It’s literally called “Constructive Feedback”. It’s not like we’re hating on you, we just would like to understand what you are talking about.

I dare you to fight Evident

1 Like

Okay, just stop. You are adding nothing to the conversation and just making people mad, making them write “rudely”. I’m sorry if I am sounding a bit angry, but it is the sad truth.

2 Likes

Sorry I will stop

1 Like

I am not acting like that

kinda are tbh do it on discord at least

3 Likes

bad english trap

Bruhhhhhh why do u always mention evident???

2 Likes

Ehy don’t copy!
Apart from jokes, @ImNotBritish107 is right, please stop writing rudely and comment only to make constructive ideas to the post!

4 Likes

my purpose has been fulfilled.

oh u in third grade? i actually feel kinda bad about some things i said sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

thought he was older

1 Like