New Kit "The Clownfish"

This kit is an "all or nothing type kit. Unlike all of the others, you do NOT get a sword pickaxe or axe. Instead, you get a Knockback Nemo and a diamond chestplate. This kit is designed to make you fight with only the nemo. To make the kit more desirable, the Knockback Nemo not only has Knockback II instead of Knockback I, It also gives you Regeneration II as long as you are holding it. Again, this is an all or nothing kit. If you don’t use it right, you DIE!!!

no? That would mean the only realistic way to kill someone with this kit would be to hit them off before they hit u off but they have a kb 2 nemo…

1 Like

yes i understand. thats the point

I mean this in the nicest way possible, and i don’t mean to poop on your ideas like this, but realistically, no one would use this. can you imagine fighting with only a nemo while someone using Baller kit just combos you into the void? now with the advantages…

Now its too op. They’re literally unkillable, the only they could die is from a Baller.

Possible Solution

What if they had a sword, axe, and pick, along with the nemo, and no regen and chestplate?
they had a Knockback 2 nemo like you said, but its one time use, and they have to kill someone to get another one? also they had a item called a Decoy, which would create a statue that looks like you, and makes the real you invisible. the decoy would go away after 20sec or when someone hits it. once the decoy goes away, the decoy item will start a 20sec cooldown before you can use it again. This would be good strategically, as you could set a decoy and once someone falls for it you could hit them into the void. This would also add to the “Clown” theme of the kit, as clowns tend to trick and deceive you. What do you think?

if you disagree, i’ll make a topic about it.

4 Likes

I do like the idea of a nemo kit (I love knockback nemo), but I think the way JJ put it in his solution would be better (If it is one-time use it should probably be the usual knockback V)

I can’t imagine the amount of people who would use this if it was added.

The already best kit in the game, void walker, would be used even more

4 Likes

Hmmm, i dont love the one time use. Maybe just a 5 sec cooldown or smth.

agreed… but i dont love the one time use idea

wayyy to op if it has more kb than the regular nemo.

also it isn’t just one time use, you get another one each kill.

Void walker gets used enough already. Literally every time I play SWKits everyone is using void walker, and I hate knocking someone off at 1 heart just for them to respawn and kill me.

FR THIS IS A COUNTER!!! KBII instead of KBI is better for this kit. Add a 5 sec cooldown and its perfect

No, i still think thats a bad idea.

The original kb nemo has a 1% chance of spawning from emerald ore, the rarest ore in skywars. having a kit that makes you spawn with something with twice as much knockback is a terrible idea.

The 5 sec cooldown doesn’t help that much, but one time use and getting another one after each kill balances it out a little.

Imagine having full diamond and getting sent 5 islands back because of a freaking fish.

2 Likes

KBII really doesnt do that much more KB

You missed the entire point. one time use every kill is definitely a better idea.

I’ll put to a vote:

• One-time use, get another one each kill
  • Recharges every 5 seconds

0 voters

1 Like

How is knocking people into the void a counter to the kit that can be survived knocking people into the void?

3 Likes

Bro this kit is a screw my life getting this kit bc it can kill people by throwing them of imagine 2 of them in duos the amount of void walkers would sky rocket. I hate void walkers everywhere I go I see them in SK!!!

I’m gonna Bump this as there is a fluke-
What if someone just threw items to u?

Even if there was a recharge, it should be WAY more than 5 seconds. The KB Nemo is just WAY too OP to have a 5 second cooldown. Maybe it could be 15 seconds.
did I emphasize ‘way’ too much?

Not voted. This kit will either be way too OP or too bad to be of any use. Even with cooldowns and whatnot, this is gonna be a terrible kit most likely. I think it’s a relatively good idea in concept, but in actuality it won’t work.

I mean ppl will think it op cuz ppl k how to use better than others in fairness