New kit: The Buzzer

The Buzzer

This skywars kit would give you a spell of fluttering every time you kill someone, which gives you 2 seconds of levitation, and 4 seconds of slow falling. It would also give you a stinger, which would be a low durability sword that inflicts poison. It also goes well with the whole bee theme. If you think this is a good idea, please vote for it! :blush:

It’s a good idea, but a bit overpowered. Also it wouldn’t be fair at all that only hive plus users could get it. Also, remember to vote for your own post!

1 Like

Mmmmmmmm no. Lots of people don’t have Hive+, so making a new kit that is basically pay to play won’t be a good option.

2 Likes

I feel like this kit is overpowered, and the fact that it can only be used when you have Hive+ makes it pay to win. I think that the effect have to be extremely nerfed or removed completely, and remove the Hive+ paywall.

3 Likes

hive+ already has its perks, a new kit shouldnt be one of them and I dont think there should be a hive themed kit anyway, just a hive themed gamemode if anything at all
edit: and also 20 secs of levitation would take you way too far up with no roof lol

2 Likes

I just changed it so that it doesn’t need Hive +! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just changed it so that it doesn’t need Hive +! :smiley:

2 Likes

I changed it! :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s why it would have 30 seconds of slow falling, to save you from fall damage :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The fact that you’re levitating for 20 whole seconds and then you have to wait until you hit the ground because of slow falling would be absolutely annoying.

3 Likes

I dont mean it like that, I mean 20 secs would take you about 100 blocks in the air allowing you to get on top of almost any centerpiece and you would miss too much of the game anyway with it (1 minute is surprisingly valuable in sw)

3 Likes

hmmm… i will change it to 5:10.

1 Like

Nerf it even more.

I suggest you to make it 1 second for levitating and 2 seconds for slow falling.

1 Like

i don’t think that would let you get high enough. i’m trying to think of something that can be used as a quick escape, not for travel. :thinking:

1 Like

If then, 2 seconds for levitating and 4 seconds for slow falling would do it

2 Likes

ok, i’ll change it to that!

3 Likes

yaaaaaaaaaaaayy

1 Like