New kit idea, the Spy Kit

So, here’s a kit idea, the Spy Kit.

With this kit, you will spawn with the following.

1 Player Tracker

1 Spyglass

1 Spell of Invisibility

The Spyglass would require hive to update versions or add it in as a custom item, but either one wouldn’t be that difficult to do.

Tracking compasses are already common in chests
Having built in invisible spells is the trappers thing
Spyglass could be overpowered

I feel like this kit would be kind of pointless, you can get invisibility from the trapper kit plus other perks, and you can gain player trackers really easily.

The spyglass is an interesting idea, and has been suggested here. (Click me!)

1 Like

I think it would be pointless not overpowered lol

2 Likes

I like this a lot. Having spy glasses in game would be really cool

Doesn’t mean it can’t happen to a different kit, unless there’s some post about it on Twitter or something

You got my vote its a pretty good idea and the idea of having spyglass is cool

This would be really cool! This would be awesome if the Hive added teams for Kits, because then a part of the team could take offence (the kits in the game right now) and others could take defense (Spy and Medic Kit). What if instead of a player tracker, there could be a radar item that shows the locations off all the players in the vicinity, not just the closes one? I might have more ideas soon

what is there to defend in this game lmao

I think if they added duos or squads kits everyone would just focus on killing other people

3 Likes

This is actually a good idea.

Will add this to the OP soon.

Like the tracker in sg?

I’ve only played a few SG games, so I don’t have any experience with the tracker there.
However, my idea for the tracker is that it will show a dot for every person on the map, even in unloaded chunks (for us non-pro PC/Console/Mobile users out there), with the color of the dot showing which team they are on (again, if Duos, Trios, Squads, or Megas were added). This idea was inspired by Roblox’s ‘Big Paintball’.
Also, what if there was a mini-map in the corner showing the positions from a top view?

it wouldn’t matter, radars are a disallowed modification

True.
The thing is, it is saying that it would have to be a modification to the game. If this kit was added, it would not be a modification, it would be fully intended.
Also, the radar does not have to be always active. It could be a one time item, that would activate for three seconds or something.
What I am trying to say is that if it was added to Skywars Kits, it would not interfere with the rules.

bro if hive themselves disallowed radars, then I doubt they’re gonna add them

adding radars isn’t a bad suggestion, but it just wouldn’t make sense to add