New Kit idea: The Sniper

New Kit: The Sniper

Items

• one Power I bow
  • one Projectile Protection Iron Chestplate
  • 20-30 arrows

Ability

• Whenever you kill someone with your bow, your arrows are regenerated back to 25 (unless you already have 25 or more), and you will also regenerate 3 hearts (unless you already have full health).

Contributors

@Daviditaly64

Conclusion

I think this is a great idea for a kit, and I hope you think that too! Please make sure to vote if you like this idea!

Note: Feel free to make suggestions to this post in the replies. If I like your idea, I’ll add your idea to the topic and your name to the contributors!

Have a great day! :smile:

I always wanted a bow kit!
In my opinion arrows should be 25 and the ability should regenerate your 25 arrows if they’re less.
About hearts I’m not sure to regenerate some…

Anyway voted! :mailbot:

2 Likes

seems kinda op for bow gods ngl… maybe 1/2 durability and 15 arrows

@RandomSheep2530 Maybe is just me but I noticed that arrows in-game have a weird trajectory, a bit bugged than Minecraft one, soooooo I don’t think is really OP, you should be an arrow champion.

if youre good with hives arrow trajectory then you can fire it with the accuracy of normal mc. its not like arrows go all over the place

1 Like

@RandomSheep2530 At least 20 arrows! 15 are few and if you aren’t that good, you’ll miss shots and so lose some arrows.

alr, makes sense lol. still, that is why theres chests in the map and (I assume) why you get arrows for kills

1 Like

Wow! Didn’t think this would get so popular so quickly!

Anyway @Daviditaly64 this idea :point_down:

will be added to the post, and your name will be added to the contributors. As for this suggestion :point_down:

This will not be added to the post, as it is actually pretty hard (especially if your on mobile or controller) to kill someone with a bow, and that’s how you activate the ability. I thought that since arrows are something you can get commonly from ender chests and iron ore, adding a little extra bonus to the ability (the regenerating hearts) would be a good addition.

Have a great day! :smile:

1 Like

From this p.o.v. is different, I understand now! :trophy: I think now it is fine!

1 Like

was looking through some topics I’ve made and found this and,
WOAH this got buried (not a b u m p, btw).

So, it’s poll time!!

Should the bow also have punch?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Durability isn’t going to make a difference. If the durability on an item runs out, you can still use it. I’ve tried it with the S H O V E L item, and all that changes is the durability bar refilling itself in a dark red color.

Edited because “apparently it’s too mean”…

1 Like

Okay, you don’t need to say

it’s kind of mean, tbh.

1 Like

I don’t mean to be mean here (apologies), but it is true. This rule exists for a reason because there are people who mine thousands of blocks with their pickaxe, and Hive does not want you to break your pickaxe!

An iron pickaxe has 251 durability. You can mine for the entire game and still have the pickaxe. Similarly, armor and weapons do not have durability. It’s not just in SkyWars, but also in other PvP games too.

I do, however, agree with the idea of adding a bow kit to SkyWars. I’ve always thought that bows needed more recognition in PvP, to be real. You can find them just about anywhere, but they have limited use because of the damage output. And I think a good spawning kit would be:

• 32 arrows
  • A bow with Power 1 and Punch 1 to be on-par with armor and melee stats, since armor makes bows weaker.
  • You have Projectile Protection 1 by default.
  • Gain 16 arrows on each kill, as well as two hearts (4 HP)
2 Likes

yikes, 16 arrows per kill ].

Also 32 arrows is a lot, so I think I’m gonna stick with @Daviditaly64’s idea

1 Like

since when has that happened? Ive broken so many S H O V E Ls.

1 Like

it could be crossbow? or have a crossbow variant?

1 Like

Idk when it happened but like try making dirt paths in SkyWars. Keep in mind that a S H O V E L has like 33 durability lol so see how far you can go

2 Likes

Well, um, this got buried lol so

BUMP!

1 Like

Hmm maybe you have a wooden sword with unbreaking? Just for some type of pvp

1 Like

That’s really weak. And also unbreaking in SW is not useful

1 Like