New Kit Idea, The Kraken

This kit focuses on the Mystery Chest and late game advantages.

The Kraken Kit would start you with 1 & 1/2 items. Diamond Pickaxe and/or a Tracking compass.

(The reason for putting 1/2 is because the Tracking compass isn’t really required to make the kit good and is more optimal to the user whether or not its good. The reason for the compass is because late game if someone is trying to hide or surprise you it can be countered which contributes to late game advantages.)

The Kraken Kits ability is to receive better Items from the mystery chest. For example whenever you revive a chestplate from the Mystery Chest it has blast protection 1. Instead with the Kraken it would be blast protection 2. This could range from an extra pearl when you get them, to better enchants, to entirely new items.

This kit would probably be for better players as this kit isn’t as good early game so it might be harder to survive when others may have kits based on early game and combat. But if you can survive till end game and get the Mystery Chest you shouldn’t have as hard of a time.

Yeah idk about this sharpness 2 dia swords and prot 2 diamond helms might be too op

Well that’s why I said blast prot instead. Imagine it. They don’t really get much to work with off the start of the game. So that is their wincon. And if u kill them then u get good stuff out of it. If it would become a problem it could also be patched out later.

Ok that’s a fair point I’ll see whether this’ll work out or not in the meantime voted

Ty for voting.

Another Idea I had was a level lock so you need to have a certain level to use a kit. My Idea behind this is to lock more advanced kits until they understand the game better and all of the custom Hive made Items so they will understand how to use their kit correctly. Examples could be about boomboxes or just ones that are complicated to understand or use when your new. (Like The Kraken.)

Hello! :wave:

Welcome to the Forums! :mailbot:

Tracking compasses are unnecessary because of how useless they are. (A), you are pretty much guaranteed to get a compass from one of your spawn island chests, and (b), they lead you straight into the void! Like, it literally points you out of the direction of where any player would be, and straight into nowheresville. Although, I do like your idea of upgrading mystery chest items for this kit.

I’d overall say the cons overrun the pros, here, but regardless I’m still voting!

Have a great day! :smile:

Ok if you think their is something better I had one more idea as an upgraded tracking compass. One that can tell you who your tracking, how much health they have, and how much armor. Something like the team tracker from survival games but for the enemy. I scraped that though because it is probably way to op.

Why is this called Kraken? This has nothing to do with krakens!

1 Like

Because 1st of all Krakens where commonly know by pirates which normally as legend would be told after they sunk a ship they would steal the treasure, 2nd because their “kraken” open that chest. And 3rd it sounds cool.

1 Like

Tracking compasses are anything but useless so many players hide underground especially in Skywars kits and I honestly don’t get them as often as you say they can be pretty rare

2 Likes

Heheh. “Kraken” open that chest. Beautiful