New kit, copy kit

Proposal for a new kit, this kit may be a little too strong.

If you select the copy kit, you will get the builder’s helmet first. And if you defeat the enemy with the copy kit, the kit of the defeated enemy will be copied,
If you’re a trapper, check out the trapper’s skill book.
Void Walker is a resurrection from the abyss,
The builder got a round stone,
Panic disappears when you get one skill book when you defeat an enemy and become another kit.
And the bowler is 4 snowballs,
If you defeat the copy kit, you will not get anything.

You may want to limit the number of copies.

p.s. This sentence is a translation, so it may be strange

1 Like

this would be kind of a cool idea. Because honestly the only good kit is voidwalker and trapper is basically useless because you can’t craft even tho I used it to do some void traps with an irl yesterday and got a couple people.

I still think it is too strong, and I will propose a modification.

Effects of defeating an enemy with a copy kit
-Snowball +2 when you defeat a bowler
-Autoblitch x16block when defeating a builder
-Panic skillbook when you defeat a Panic.
-Beating a Trapper will give you only one Book of Invisibility.
-Void walkers are not modified.

And the number of times you can copy KIT is 3.
If you have a copy kit item and it becomes another kit, you can delete the kit item you had.

And.
I also have an idea for another version of copy kit.

When you choose the copy kit, you will get boots with 2 protection, and when you kill an enemy with the copy kit, you have a 1/2 chance to completely copy his kit only once.
You will get the items and skills of the first enemy you beat, which will become the copied kit, but the boots will not disappear. If two copy kits fight each other, only the copy ability will disappear.

3 Likes

i think for the void walker, if u defeat a void walker u get 1 ender pearl for the copy kit

1 Like

It is certainly odd that only one kit is not an item. If this kit were to be implemented, I think the ender pearl would be a better choice.

1 Like

What is your original language. Id translate my suggestion for you if you could tell me

Uhhh
“kid”

Japanese.:jp:

1 Like

It is. You literally get another life. If you are fighting and are low just jump off. You get pearls after every kill so if you get a high kill game you get infinite pearls. It autocorrected and I didn’t realise

1 Like

i meant
you typed ‘‘kid’’

2 Likes

yeah I realized. That’s why I edited it

1 Like

I don’t really get it

It’s a 15 day bump, and they’re asking a question about the topic, that’s completely allowed.

he’s literally asking a question there isn’t anything wrong with it. Stop minimoding when you don’t even know the rules yourself

1 Like

This has to be the best idea for a kit I’ve ever seen!! So bump!

That balances it out very well but, I don’t see a need for a limit when no other kit(that gives an item per kill) has one. So why would this one have a limit?