New Just Build Themes Ideas

I think that Just Build needs more themes! Here are some of my ideas. Please reply and list some of your ideas.

• Dinner
  • Animals
  • Christmas
  • Painting
  • Computer
  • Math
  • Recess
  • Car
  • Airplane
  • Camera
  • People
  • Ice cream
  • Phone
  • PVP
  • Royalty
  • Clock
  • Board games
  • Black hole
  • Television
  • Stuffed animal
  • Backpack
1 Like

Those ideas are pretty cool, but :

• Minecraft is similar to Video Games
  • Math is similar to School
  • Monkey is similar to Animals
  • Dinner is (quite) similar to Breakfast
  • Christmas is (quite) similar to Winter (it’s not that similar btw)
  • Solar System is similar to Space (With the theme space I personally build the sun with two or three other planets including Earth.)
5 Likes

Just Build has been a great and successful game so far. But like all newly introduced games, bugs and improvements can be made. A more variety of Just Build themes would be a great expansion to the game. I often find myself doing the same themes 3x in a row. More themes will keep players playing it since they can build new and exciting things. :dizzy:

2 Likes

I was aware that those were similar, I was just rambling off suggestions.

1 Like

The ones they have already are a good base.
I feel some of these would be good additions.
These I 100% agree on. I could see a wide variety of builds.

Not sure how I feel about this one though… :laughing:

5 Likes

Please keep all replies relevant to the suggestion

6 Likes

We’re missing one of the best themes though; a “Build What You Want” theme. That way there’s a theme that has NO advantages or disadvantages every once in a while.

2 Likes

The only bad thing are the innaproprite builds, which is the reason why that might not be added.

4 Likes

I see what you mean but I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen people just building what they want anyways, not even including the inappropriate builds. I mean ever since the gamemode released I’ve reported a minimum of 6 inappropriate builds in a single day. I don’t think we’ll see too much of an increase in inappropriates.

5 Likes

Minecraf is my favorite game to play, Ihave my personal list of best house building ideas you love all of them,

actually that does exist it’s called “Anything”

That post was before it was added

1 Like

Have you guys thought about some abstract themes? Like, things that generally everyone pictures differently in their heads. If the theme is “house”, well, everyone knows what a house is, although they might build very different looking houses. What if the theme was more abstract? Like “Heaven”, nobody knows what heaven looks like. (At least I don’t think anyone does xD)
This is just a random thought I had. Perhaps Just Build will get some of these themes.

Hive is similar to bee though…

1 Like