New hub title “CraZy? I wAs cRazY OncE”

The title is called “CraZy? I wAs cRazY OncE”

For the colors everything is white except for the a in the second crazy, thay should be megenta, you ask why? Because it will make you go crazy

The way to get this title is by being in the hub for 24 hours

Edit: adding a ? To the first crazy

Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with rats. and rats make me crazy.

9 Likes

I like it! Voted!

Maybe the hub title could be something like “The AFK” or “The Hub Rat.” I don’t know why, but I don’t really get the hub title “CraZy I wAs cRazY OncE.” Time to make some concepts…

Edit: Here they are! (I couldn’t make the “CraZy I wAs cRazY OncE” hub title because the website I use doesn’t allow multicolor)

IMG_0272

IMG_0273

I hope you like them!

5 Likes

Oh ok, I figured these where already used

3 Likes

I’ve also got one!

CraZy-I-wAs-

( I think text was kinda big for the website )

BTW, VOTED

6 Likes

10 Likes

Although an interesting idea, I’m worried that it might increase spam/chat flooding in the hub.

3 Likes

Im curious. How would this become a problem? Surely, Hive’s rules will still be enforced and Microsoft’s chat system will still be in place. :thinking:

2 Likes

What do you mean by spam? This idea is just for a title, not anything that appears in chat.

1 Like

People already spam the full thing in chat sometimes. If it was a hub title, people might do it more often if they see it in the hub, since it’s fresh in their brains.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure though a YouTuber being in the hub will cause 1000 times more spam then a hub title

4 Likes

I have yet to see that phrase pop up anywhere in the server

3 Likes

Just googled it, but it sounds like something he would say.

hehehehaw no context for u unless u read dis befor me is edit dis one!!!

Im sorry, i dont understand.

The way to obtain this hub title is having a collective of 24 hours spent in the Hive Hub. It doesnt require talking. And if people ask on Discord or ingame, you can refer them to the website, right?

1 Like

What he’s saying is that people will see others with this hubtitle and think (HAhA fuNnY MeME) and start spamming the chat.

3 Likes

Maybe, I just think thats a very niche and unique scenario. You could say that with every hub title.

Overall, we dont need to worry about this becoming a problem.

5 Likes

eh yeah i guess you’re kinda right. i mean people have the nice hubtitle but no one really says (696969 hAHaA FunNY NUmBer)

Actually i changed my mind on this

5 Likes

The only things I get for my hub title are “What language did you translate?” or “Are you a translator?”

That happens a lot, but it isn’t spam.

3 Likes

Hey! :wave:

I feel like you should add punctuation to the hub title just like @Gyrraa did. Only because I didn’t get what the hub title was supposed to mean at first because there wasn’t a question mark. :question:

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day! :sunny:

1 Like

What should I add at the end

1 Like