New Hive Ranks

There could be a lot more Hive ranks so here are my ideas:

Mini Helper: For 12+ yrs old. Maybe a survey for it and the things you receive is a Purple title [Mini Helper] This could be useful for young people who want to be a helper but are like 12 or something.

Elder: Is automatically given to people who have played Hive since 2018. You would receive a Dark Yellow/Gold title: [Elder] It would literally be LTM and would be useful for players who want to know how long a player has been on Hive/ If they have been on Hive since 2018.

Forumer: Given to people/‘forumers’ that have received 10K likes in total. This title would be very rare and idk if anyone has 25K+ likes. The color of the title would be Dark Green: [Forumer}

I would suggest sharing this so it can get into the Hive. Made by DAN20203628.

mmmmmm……I don’t think this would be a good idea……

wdym :thinking: :frowning_face: pls tell me

1 Like

Mini Helper: I don’t know about this one. The 15+ one is just fine
Elder: a good way to celebrate the elders, but only like 2% of the hive population is going to have it.
Forumer: The hive team said they won’t add anything game related for former’s achievements ( I think; 90% sure)

2 Likes

Besides, if a new rank was added, I believe that it would be this one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh ok good point

2 Likes

With the “Forumer” first of all, that’s way to specific for a rank, and i don’t think forumer would be proper grammar for it. It would just be weird with the “Mini helper” as well, because hive means it when they want 15+ helpers. And the elder one is fine, but also pretty specific.

2 Likes

oh ok thanks but I made them specific to describe what it is and yes the mini helper is weird

2 Likes

I know, but with the forum ones, then everyone would probably log on forums and try to get it, and half of the hive players don’t even know what the forums are. It’s a good idea but maybe try ranks that are more, well maybe add like a rank for maxing every game or something.

2 Likes

ah ok ya the only decent one was the elder

2 Likes

We have no plans to implement any such ranks.