New Hive rank

This idea has already been suggested however all those posts have been archived and they are mostly people just saying a new rank would be cool i will be going through everthing this rank will offer i will not offer art of these new perks as its speculation
Rank Name: ?
Perks: Everthing hive plus has as well as +1 vote power new exclusive skin as well a Hub titles
i believe that this rank should give your bigger party size as well as more cs a day
this rank should also allow you to increase the amount of quests you can do a day i also think this ranks should allow you to maybe get some exclusive reward in gamemodes such as cosmetics it would also be cool if this rank could allow you do do somethings in hub such as how ranks in hypixel can do a command to launch fireworks this kind of idea could be implemented for this new rank obviously not fireworks it would be something original to hive an exclusive pet would also be cool pls add your own ideas by replying and also vote if you think its a good idea

there is another post talking about a hive lounge for hive plus and other none default ranks the new rank could be able to be bought here for idk 6 dollars the reason its this price is the person would have already spent money on hive plus and so its more like adding onto hive plus if that makes sense replacing the rank

So basically a Hive++? There’s already that suggestion here, I suggest you go give it a read

2 Likes

Kindly search your suggestions before making one
Have a beeday! :beedance:

As this is very similar to the Hive++ suggestion, I would ask that you contribute your ideas here - Hive++ Suggestion and Civillized Discussion Megapost