New Hive Gamemode: Bounty Hunters

New Hive Gamemode: Bounty Hunters.

A PVP-Based gamemode.

Pre-game (Teams)

25 levels to start with, (more can be added in the future if the game is a success.) 5 minute game, 2 teams. 6 players on each team. There will be 2 bounties.
Every player spawns up high, like in hide and seek, except for 2 that are allowed to run around for the first 10 seconds before the game starts, known as bounties.

When all players are released, they fight to kill the 2 bounties

Pre-game (Solos)

5 minute game, 2 bounties, 10 hunters. All the hunters are on seperate teams, alone. All the same rules apply from Teams to Solos. This is to avoid OP teams dominating games, if you don’t want that, you can always go to solos! For solos, the top 3 hunters will win the game. For solos, Hunter Catchers spawn every 30 seconds to 2 Hunters, like in teams.

When all players are released, they fight individually to kill as many bounties as possible!

Hunters

12 out of 14 players will be chosen as a Hunter at random each round. Their goal is to kill as many bounties as possible. Every time you kill a bounty, you get a point for your team. Whichever team gets more points, will win the game. The team with the least points by 3 minutes will be upgraded from an iron sword to a diamond. 2 Hunters at random every 30 seconds will get an item known as the ‘Hunter Catcher.’ It is a one use powerup. You can hit another hunter from the other team, sending them back to spawn and they will have a 10 second cooldown before they respawn. You will not get any points for killing other Hunters with this powerup. Hunters will have leather armor with their pattern for their team, much like CTF, but this armor is just for looks since Hunters can’t be hit naturally.

Bounties

2 out of 14 players will be chosen to be bounties. Your goal is to evade the hunters and make sure they get as little points as possible. You cannot damage hunters at all. If you are not killed within 2 minutes, you will respawn 10 blocks away from spawn at random. When you are killed, you will get a 5 second cooldown before being able to be hit again. Whichever bounty was killed less will get a win on their scoreboard and will get a podium for ‘Least Killed Bounty’. Bounties will get 1 leap every game. If a Bounty is AFK for 1 minute, they will be kicked and 1 random Hunter will be swapped out for a Bounty.

Unlocks

Trails (Small particles that follow behind you when you run.):
(White) - level 2.
(Gold) - level 5.
(Purple) - level 8.
(Red) - level 10.
(Aqua) - level 14.
(Hearts) - level 19.
(Rainbow) - level 25
Kill message (Hunters.):
‘Eliminated’ - Starter message
‘Ended’ - Level 3
‘Took the breath out of’ - Level 5
‘Flung (user) into space!’ - Level 9
‘Broke (user’s) ankles!’ - Level 15
‘Shattered’ - Level 21
‘Canceled’ - Level 25.
(This is unfinished, so if you have any ideas, make sure to add them when commenting!)

Extras

If ‘Least Killed Bounties’ tie, they both win and get a point on the scoreboard, but only one is shown on the podium at random.
If both teams have the same amount of points by the end of 5 minutes, the game will enter ‘Overtime’ for 3 minutes MAX. IF overtime is entered, all bounties will have slowness 1 enabled. Whichever team gets the next point, will win the game. After that, a winning team will be chosen by random if it is still tied by the end of overtime. This also applies for solos if there is more than one team with the same amount of points.

Armor for Bounties
  • Diamond
  • Iron
  • Leather
0 voters

This is my attempt at creating a more ‘out there’ gamemode. Thanks for reading!

I think this would be hard and boring for the Bounties so maybe a headstart and periodic iframes that are longer than 5 second s and maybr more bountys and a Knockback Nemo so they dont get bombarded

I would think this too, but giving Hunters a knockback nemo would practically ruin the game. All the hunters would be simply hitting each other without killing the bounty. It would get really annoying. The goal is to put the spotlight on attacking the bounty, and OCCASIONALY getting the rare chance to rid of another hunter. Also, im not sure if your talking about giving a Bounty a knockback nemo, so i’ll go over that too. Way too annoying. It’s supposed to be a fast paced game, not attack the turret. Bounties are NOT supposed to be able to defend, only flee.

(also, what are iframes?) :smiling_face_with_tear:

Iframes are frames of ivincibility

Ohh, yeah. the reason i dont want to have one over 5 seconds is because i want more competition between bounties. but I guess we could do a poll on that.

• 5 seconds
  • 10 seconds
  • 8 seconds
0 voters

But the Bounties dont fight and they would have an item and only one at a time