New hat idea

A new hat should come

[new groucho glasses]

If you don’t know what groucho glasses are here’s a pic
IMG_4661

[and this could either be added normally and cost two hat points or it could be an April Fool’s hat👀]

I like this idea!
It looks really fun to wear and would be a nice idea for april fool’s day. But I think The Hive Team has already something planned since april fool’s day is only a few days away.

But it would still be nice to see this ingame
you got my vote :ballot_box:

4 Likes

I dont like it in Lego Games but it would be cool in MC but only if your eyes were i t he right place

3 Likes

might I ask what the frick lego games are

2 Likes

how can I vote twice

3 Likes

You cannot.

4 Likes

yes YES we need this

2 Likes

TY :smile: i was hoping yall would like it :beedance:

3 Likes

Hey @TS3McQueen ,

I liked the idea so I decided to make it in-game, hope this helps you getting it approved. :smile:

4 Likes

Bro that’s looks sooooo coollllll

2 Likes

This is a BlockBench 3D screenshot to take as reference.
grouncho_hatsc

5 Likes

I am amazed how perfect this just looks!

I would love to see this implemented into Hive :pray:

Also welcome to the forums :wave:

3 Likes

I LOVE IT! :beedance:

1 Like

i do hope this can become a hive hat

1 Like

wha-

what the-

You don’t know what lego games are?!?

This idea is really creative and fun, and the concepts that @SoyGqbo made are purely top notch! Voted!

To RandomSheep2530,

Lego games are referring to any game with the word “LEGO” in the title. Most of these games have a mediocre story aspect and basically the exact same gameplay, but there are some outliers.

(P.S I am extremely shocked you didn’t know what lego games where, they were literally my childhood!)

3 Likes

Most are licenced and i have all of the ones for WII (excrpt Rock Band (i dont consider it a true Lego Game) and Bionic something (its literary not even lego and the series is not lego either) and back on topic could it have somekind of gimmick like giving you a random skin or smth?

2 Likes

ive played the tm (STAR-WARS) one

2 Likes

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh I didnt know they meant lego games as in lego-brand video games, I thought like an mc minigame or a game made out of lego xD to be fair tho I only ever played the ‘lego movie video game’ and the one lego batman game and that was on a kindle fire when I was like 7 lol

2 Likes

Hive has one for Hide and Seek and I think for Ground Wars but not as a player hat, tho this is the only image I have of when I made it into a Hat:

2 Likes

nice but sorry i kinda like gqbo’s better

3 Likes