New H&S Taunt - Deceive

This new taunt named “Deceive” will be a miniature version of yourself that floats up and explodes. When it explodes it will create the same death sound as when a hider dies.

Sorry for my terrible MS Paint editing skills, but this is what the taunt will look like. It will also include the hider cosmetics you currently have active.

This taunt can be used to, as the name of it suggests, deceive a seeker. It will sometimes make one seeker believe another seeker has just killed a hider in a room nearby, and so they may think there is not much point in searching towards your location.

Of course if the seeker is smart enough to realize that there are no seekers are nearby where you taunted, they will go searching for you.

This taunt should share the same cooldown as the Llama taunt, which is about 45 seconds I believe to keep it balanced, and It should also reward the hider with 18 points on use.

Now if people believe that this will be overpowered even with a 45 second cooldown, then I have a potential solution to this;

Take the current hider death sound and change it a little for the taunt. So there is a subtle difference between the real death sound and the fake (taunt) death sound.

1 Like

I actually like this idea. I think this would go good with a new Hide and Seek Update. They just need to add more features.

1 Like

I agree this is a good idea to make the game more interesting for the hiders since all they do is stay in 1 spot till they get caught and that is not that fun, for me at least. This taunt is just a start but i think maybe if we could kill the seekers like with throwable tnt or something idk and get points, this would really be more fun, but if hive thinks this is too imbalanced then im fine how it is right now.