New Games Totem

Hello I present you the games Totem.

He has two teams a Red of (32 Players) and a Blue team of (32 players)

The goal of the game: Mining the 3 Obsidian Blocks, the first team to mine the 3 blocks to win.

You can mine the ground and make your defense. you have a place where you have iron (secured with an unstoppable function of mining that the other team does not mine it for you.

You have chests with , stone ,water, ladder and spider web. you have an area with crafting tables for your sword and armor.

need a large enough map or we can destroy only at the level of obsidian blocks

I am gonna take your idea and build upon it 2 teams 15 players each team or 4 teams 7 on each team. Map A giant tower going into the sky. Objective get 3 pieces of obsidian first. Start with the same starter chest add a store keep items when die pvp is suggested giant ladder race to the top to get obsidian. Generators certain levels of the tower for the store. Store has auto ladder that place 32 ladders automatically. And feather falling boots etc. 3 obsidian at the top on three different spires on the tower that take time to resawn when broken. Every pickax level should be able to break the obsidian stone being slowest and so one

The games totem and very good with 2 team with 32 blue and 32 red.

This game is kinda hard to understand,
32 players per team is way too many players for a team and hive isn’t going to make a game with 64 total players.
Just please explain this much more clearly and maybe make the team size smaller maybe 10 players or less per team

This seems way too similar to capture the flag so it likely wouldn’t be added

Makw it 6 people on each team then it sounds reasonable

What three obsidian blocks?

2 Likes

it is the totem that we must uncover.