New games to play

Idea:
add new game modes like dodgebolt, spleef,
[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information:

[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

That is would be copied from MCC and the hive likes to be original. Also Welcome to the Fourms!

Please don’t suggest things in lists, as it’s harder for people to vote, and for the Hive to see who’s voting for what. This post is also very undetailed, and spleef is a duplicate suggestion. Please read the forum rules: Hive Forum Rules

7 Likes

Yes I know the hive keeps it original but they could just change it up like how they turned bed wars into treasure wars

1 Like

I guess bit it just doesn’t seam right for some reason. Also I don’t think alot of players would play it as much as SG and TW or other games

Oh I don’t think that. Most people in hive play because of the pvp. Also a lot of dream fans play in the hive. Dream played that game with bows and all the fans would play it also all the pvp fans

uh @Hlzyzptlk this post has absolutely no details and it is a duplicate on some parts so close I guess

Also most people don’t play hive just for pvp @mick. Murder mystery gets a ton of players, and the other games get good amounts too. How do you know lots of dream fans play hive? Did you survey dream’s viewers? I don’t think so…
Also it’s unlikely lots of dream fans play hive. They’re probably mostly java players that play survival.

6 Likes

I get where you are coming from but it just seems like something not alot of competitive players or just players would play. Besides you can easily do that in a multiplayer world.

1 Like

The Hive is constantly working on new games and our upcoming game, Mixed Arcade, will most likely include minigames like Splegg (our version of Spleef). If you’d like to suggest a specific game to be added, it’d probably be best to give it its own thread with some more detail. That way, people can more easily offer votes/feedback and it’s easier for us to see what you guys want added. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes