New gamemode "The bridge"

You know the gamemode “The bridge”, like on hypixel??? you guys should add that, I really love that game, and alot of people too

Hey, welcome! :wave: This has unfortunately already been suggested before, make sure to search before posting! :+1:

@mods this can be closed.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for letting me know, but is this a yes?

1 Like

This doesn’t mean the bridge will be added, if you’d like to see it added I’d recommend voting for the original suggestion. I’ll link it here in a second :smile:

Here’s the original suggestion:

4 Likes

Add The Bridge Mini Game on Hive is the topic. Go vote on it if you want.

rip pixel edited and added the link

1 Like

how much likes does it take to get added??

1 Like

it doesn’t depend on votes but they help

1 Like

There is a topic that has 107+ votes and still isn’t added. Most of the only stuff that has got added is practical things. The Hive doesn’t seem to add new game modes to the hive from the forums.

1 Like

There’s no like quota for a suggestion to be added. If the server staff members like it, they’ll add it. If you’d really like this to be added, I’d suggest bumping the original thread that @Conhadda and I linked above that way more people can see it :+1:

5 Likes

honestly the hive doesnt really tend to copy other games from different servers so i dont think this is likely going to happen

1 Like

Also next time don’t forget to vote for your own suggestion! :smiley:

Welcome to the forums. We hope you enjoy your stay. :smiley: :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums. :cake: This can be locked. (Apparently tagging mods don’t actually notify anyone)

1 Like

@kaiurii this should work

2 Likes

indeed it should

why is it there then

It’s a group thingy
I can’t explain because I’m not good with this

1 Like

It should notify when tagged, Discourse even alerts you that you’ll notify _____ users.

1 Like

You can make the bridge gamemode in TW and SW but it’s not going to be as good, as the original.

It wouldn’t even be close

I can assure you it sends us all notifications :,)

4 Likes