New game: Tri Wars

Yes, this is a new game I would like to call Tri Wars! I haven’t been able to come up with a good name, so maybe suggest better names to me! Anyways, let me explain what this is! This is a PvP based game where each player has 3 lives, and there are 3 teams! The three teams are Red, Blue, and Green! Basically, the last team standing wins! However, that’s not it! There will be a gold generator at base! So, there will be a shop where you can buy items! Also, in the dead center of the map, there’s a diamond generator! You can use diamonds to buy upgrades for the whole team, and not just yourself! The items you can buy with gold are Stone Swords (4 Gold), Iron Swords (8 Gold), Diamond Swords (12 Gold), pieces of chainmail armor (Each piece costs 6 Gold), pieces of iron armor (Each piece costs 12 Gold), pieces of diamond armor (Each piece costs 18 Gold), a bow (6 Gold), a set of 12 arrows (3 Gold), 32 blocks of wool (4 Gold), 16 blocks of wood (6 gold), 16 blocks of concrete (8 Gold), Stone Pickaxes/Axes (4 Gold), Iron Pickaxes/Axes (8 Gold), Diamond Pickaxes/Axes (12 Gold), and 8 snowballs (2 Gold). The upgrades you can buy with Diamonds are generator upgrades (Each tier costs 4 Diamonds), perminent speed (4 Diamonds), perminent regeneration (4 Diamonds), perminent haste (4 Diamonds), the sharpness enchantment (Each tier costs 6 Diamonds), the protection enchantment (Each tier costs 6 Diamonds), and the power enchantment (Each tier costs 6 Diamonds). Now, the maximum level of tiers for enchantments and generator upgrades is tier 3! The tier for gold generators starts at tier 1, so you can upgrade twice there! Now, what items do you start off with? You start off with full leather armor representing your team color, and a set of wooden tools! So, you might be asking, why did you add blocks? I added blocks because they would add more battle strategies in PvP situations, but a downside would be that people might try to hide! So, that’s it for this gamemode! Please let me know your thoughts, as they will help my ideas get better!

Things I would like to address: People have been comparing my idea to Treasure Wars Trios, and I get why! There are some similarities, yes, but these are two different gamemodes if you really look into it! In Treasure Wars, the treasure is what keeps you repsawning! As long as it is protected, you have infinite lives! Once its destroyed, you can’t respawn! For my idea, that is certainly NOT the case! Every player has 3 lives! There is nothing that you really have to defend! Also, the comparison of a specific mode of Treasure Wars (That being Trios) is understandable! However, this isn’t Treasure Wars Trios either! From the name “Tri Wars,” it means that there are 3 teams, and not 3 people on each team! Therefore, its different! For Tri Wars, I am still thinking about what the best number of people on each team should be, and it’s definitely NOT going to be just 3 people on each team! I decided that there should be 8 on each team! Another difference is that instead of there being different islands for each team, everyone is on just island! So, I just wanted to clear things up and show you how this is different from Treasure Wars! I do apologize for not explaining things well enough, and I should’ve worded things a bit differently! But, there you have it!

I feel like this is too similar to treasure wars to be added, just my take though.

4 Likes

Oh man, why does this remind me of trios TW???

Oh wait, that’s because it is. We already have that covered in a way. Sorry!! No vote for me!

4 Likes

It is like treasure wars. :grinning: I like ur idea. Nice idea.

Also reminds me of trio

1 Like

I think you might’ve misread! There’s nothing you have to defend! Each player has 3 lives! This is NOT Treasure Wars! There is only 3 teams! So, this isn’t Treasure Wars! I suggest reading more carefully before assuming things like that! Yes, there are some elements of Treasure Wars like the shop system, but it really isn’t Treasure Wars if you look at it hard enough! I might make some edits to address things, but this isn’t Treasure Wars!

although you say it isn’t treasure wars, it is ver similar. the main difference I noticed are no emeralds, team upgrades with diamonds, and only 3 respawns.

2 Likes

Also, there are no separate islands!

then how does it work…?

is it all one big island?

2 Likes

All of you saying that this is too much alike tw
We can make this an LTM for tw
I personally think it would be fun

1 Like

You use to many sentences doug

It is still too similar to treasure wars.

2 Likes

Yes! It will be just one big island!

it’s still too close to treasure wars for hive to add it. good suggestion, but too similar to tw.

1 Like

Closed at the request of the original poster