New game thats called (bridging)

IT INCLUDES LEVELS
IT INCLUDES MAPS
DUEL WITH YOUR FRIENDS OR STRANGERS TO SEE WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO STOP BRIDGING AND FALL INTO DA VOID
IT MAKES IOS PLAYERS TO BE GOOD IN BRIDGING OR COMPUTER PLAYERS WILL MAKE THEM RAGE!!

THANK YOU
(edit)
sorry for the cap

So a void map that you have infinite blocks on and you have to keep bridging or you lose? This sounds like a worse floor is lava game (If you wanna check that out here it is).
Anyways you need more details on how the game works,

Not enough information to understand what you are suggesting. Is it 1v1s? Do you knock the other player(s) off? If its just first one to stop bridging without being able to have any type of pvp then it seems like a boring game.

There is no way Hive will consider a game where all you do is just bridge until you fall into the void. You can already make a world and do that or go into a PVP server and practice that there.

2 Likes

Is anyone going to mention the fact that it’s almost impossible to mess up a bridge on bedrock? I feel like this game would never end.

7 Likes

Here’s an idea: Players spawn on 3x3 platforms at various levels throughout the space of the map. They are awarded 64 blocks in their inventory every 30 seconds. Powerups spawn every 20 seconds in mid-air, at different levels. Players must collect powerups and avoid getting hit into the void. So it is bridging, but you have more limited resources and there’s more fun things to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

This still wouldn’t be a good game tho. Even if there were powerups and obstacles, this game would still get boring at some point

1 Like

If it’s literally just a void map… I don’t think this would be up to hive’s standards.

2 Likes

I meant its just for learning to bridge
and theres a play 1v1 wt friends mode which your friend and you bridge to see who gets there first

you will start off with an island

This is true of all games :joy: and not just an empty void. Definitely some structures and a surrounding wall to box the players into a confined area. Also anyone notice that we’re basically crafting SkyWars again?

What if was like a race instead? Like first one to get to the end platform?

You can already do that in a cs, we don’t really need a new gamemode for this.

1 Like

Could be a hub game for arcade tho

No, we dont need a game like that even if it is a hub game.

1 Like

bruh you guys dont actually understand what i meant

its like you spawn on one small island with infinite blocks in your inventory and you need to bridge your way to another small island to get the points which you can also race wit your friends to see who will fall or get a tie?

This is still something you can do in a cs or a creative world.

1 Like

You should have clarified that in your post but you can still do this in a normal world; I really dont see why this should be a game honestly

1 Like

Legit so excited too…

Spend an hour of my life versing this one dude that just jump bridges while putting something on their mouse and space bar to hold it down, giving them free XP.

Sorry, but that’s a no. :frowning_face: