New Game Suggestion: UHC

yeah but twice as good game

This I believe is still a great suggestion two years later.

1 Like

Have you ever heard of survival games?

Earned my vote!

Also welcome back to the forums :tada::tada:

Still going strong team

1 Like

I feel like this may be good for the, in hub pvp duels in mixed arcade.

Uhc in-hub? I donā€™t think thatā€™s realistic. In-hub duels is possible since you donā€™t need much space for duels.

Hey :wave:

Itā€™s been confirmed that there will be duels in the new mixed arcade hub.
Thatā€™s coming on June 3rd

Thanks for the reminder but thatā€™s exactly why I said it. If you compare duels with uhc, duels needs only a relatively small space to work. So in the hub that could very much be possible. But uhc inside a hub is just unrealistic, as much as it would be very cool.

1 Like

100th vote and 50th comment

Wait but isnā€™t UHC in one of the arcade hubā€™s minigames? Or do you mean delete that and put it one of the podium thingys and so more people play it?

Its in the duels area in the arcade hub, but thats just 1v1, however, in a UHC game, it could be 1v1, 2v2, free for all etc. :trophy:

Bump because there was a dupe.

Bump, a lot of people are concerned that this isnā€™t a minigame on a minigame server but I think that idea is heavily limiting Hiveā€™s potential, also hive doesnā€™t seem to be called Hive minigames anymore, maybe Iā€™m assuming but I just donā€™t see it being called that anymore, like in the new hub, I know itā€™s probably just to keep it simple, but on the hive sign it just says hive, I think the hive should open up to new ideas, and add larger gamemodes like this, minigame, or not.

Two things:

I agree with this, it would have to be made less grindy for many to consider it a minigame. Keep in mind how huge UHC is.

Now that the Arcade doesnā€™t exist, any posts like these are irrelevant. One more reason we CAN have this LETS GOOO lol

Either way Iā€™m rooting for a modified UHC where you still gather resources but in a less grindy way.

1 Like

Sorry, but isnā€™t this just SG?

UHC would offer something for every player type.
You can play it competitive or trap.
If this is getting added, please activate redstone.

1 Like

UHC is basically where you spawn in a survival world and then gain items to eventually pvp others with, with the catch that you donā€™t have any natural regen, while sg involves looting chests. I like UHC, but the only bedrock server I know of that has a UHC gamemode that has some players averages 20 players or so at peak times, and straight up has zero players at dead times

1 Like

Thank you very much for the explanation.