New Game Suggestion: UHC

Poor mobile players :frowning:

2 Likes

Poor me :[

this would be really cool!!! They would probably add a quirk to it to make it slightly more different e.g. ores in skywars

Hive is a minigame server, UHC is not a minigame.

1 Like

Speed UHC is counted as a mini game I believe. For the og Java minecraft players, its a lot like the bridges from mineplex which was a mini gameā€¦

This could work if The Hive makes it a tad bit less Grindy.

Times up!Time for Hive to add this in because of so much votes

What about no?

UHC is a minigame actually, albeit a long one

4 Likes

Finally! Someone said this
Actually UHC have 2 types which is UHC deathmatch and normal UHC. UHC deathmatch is pretty much like the one in Hypixel:

And I think if this is added into Hive they should add both of the versions

The ore mining doesnā€™t make sense you can have full Dimand before even getting to mid so like add ore mining only to mid

UHC but with a small map with very close resources could work

UHC with a small map is basically SG with crafting, mining and placing blocks isnā€™t it?

Yes because if it was a big map it would drag out a long time and you donā€™t want something pushing you towards the center like a battle royale. I do think that kills could motivate players to find other players before the timer runs out but I doubt it would work for many.

My only issues are that hiders might plague the game since its MUCH easier to hide in UHC compared to games like SkyWars, Treasure Wars, and even Survival Games. Also, based on what Iā€™ve seen on other Java servers, their versions of UHC arenā€™t getting much attention. So, I donā€™t think UHC will do that well on The Hive since SG is already a drawn-out game, and it has the lowest playercount out of every non-LTM gamemode. The fact that UHC is a lot longer than SG makes me think it will do even worse than SG in terms of players, and it wonā€™t be worth Hiveā€™s time adding.

That being said, it might work. The Hive likes to add some extra touches to their games. Maybe they could do the same for UHC by making games less drawn out, add more ways to get loot other than mining, and taking some measures to prevent hiders from ruining the game. Either way, weā€™ll have to see whether they add UHC or not. Weā€™ll see how it goesā€¦

4 Likes

I like this, but usually, games on the hive have their own twist. My suggestion for the twist would be that you can naturally regen, but it is very slow. I think this would allow the hive to make it really itself by taking a game mode, slightly modifying it, then making it on their server. I am aware this would defeat the purpose of UHC but it is my suggestion.

I donā€™t really care for the suggestion because Iā€™m really bad at pvp but the profile picture is amazing!

im a big fan of The Office and Parks and rec, Sry for going slightly off topic :wink:

2 Likes

iā€™m just happy i was the 69th vote. :beedance:

A question bro how many votes does it take for Hive to add it?

Could be none or infinite. Depends on if the developers think it should be added.

2 Likes