New game: Shulker Rush

Maybe the Shulker could have half the health of the Mystery Chest due to it being able to fight back.

1 Like

That would work great in solos, and would even have people killing each other to try and stop the other person from getting the loot, but in squads if one or 2 squads decided to take out the shulker before fighting each other, it would die in seconds. I suggest 50 health per team member in the mode (I know that last part doesn’t make sense, look at the thing below).

This is how the health would work

50 HP in solos
100 HP in duos
150 in HP trios
200 in HP squads

1 Like

Maybe in Solos/Duos, the health of the Shulker could be 50, and in Trios/Squads, the health could be 100.

1 Like

That works too! I am excited to see if this game will be added and if so, how will it turn out!

1 Like

This game would be a bit challenging for new players, but once they get the hang of it, it won’t be as hard.

I think it would be hard for random teams to play without coordination, due to the amount of strategy involved, but I think the players could manage, I mean worse case scenario, they add team chat and /shout or something for squads and trios. I don’t think that that could be done for duos because it might be considered private messaging, but I don’t know.

1 Like

Yeah, I think this game would be a nice addition for players who want a more fast-paced game. Treasure Wars, SkyWars, and Survival Games can last pretty long.

I completely agree, but if you get 2 good players, this would last as long or longer than sky wars.

1 Like

Maybe, but it still won’t last as long as Survival Games or Treasure Wars.

Yep, I 100 percent agree with that.

1 Like

Lots of people seem to want this… I hope The Hive considers it! This would most certainly draw in more players if it were to be added!

3 Likes

Quick bump for the pole

2 Likes

Also, the queue names will be…

• Solos: /q SHULKER
  • Duos: /q SHULKER-DUOS
  • Trios: /q SHULKER-TRIOS
  • Squads: /q SHULKER-SQUADS
7 Likes

Bedrock edition has needed something like this for awhile, I think this will be a successful game.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I want more servers to innovate with their mini games. I think this game would do well as it’s own statue.

7 Likes

If a thread deserves a bump its this one!

The only thing bad about this is that most people won’t play it directly because they saw a Java youtuber play it. Take block party for example, if someone saw a Java youtuber playing block party, they would look for a bedrock server with blockparty, and there is none. There really isn’t a gap that this is meant to fit in besides wool wars, and this is a lot more than that, so chances are people won’t go straight to this from seeing somebody play wool wars. This isn’t a bad thing though, this is mostly a good thing, someone has to be first after all. Who knows, this could be replicated on Hive Java and becomes something that attracts players to the bedrock server for the original version, or for the only version that they can play.

5 Likes

b u n p
Maybe instead of rising water it could be honey and the arena is a beehive.

1 Like

I do agree that it should be honey instead of water, and a beehive could be added as another arena, but LightKnight already has quite a few listed.

2 Likes

BUMP
just why isn’t this already accepted lol…
(ik hive staff is busy, i was just saying cuz its been almost 3 months)

2 Likes

I bet Hive would break 40k players if this were to be added.

P.S: I made some changes to the balancing of the game

1 Like