New Game: Nemo Launcher

Hey, I just Think About Game, Its Called Nemo Launcher, in this game every player will get nemo but instead they knockbacking people, it will launch you up and you will die Cause of Fall Damage, To Survive This I Think We Should Adding cooldown because using nemo, i dont wanna it will cooldown so long like 10-20 seconds, i wanna it as shorts as possible like 5 seconds, you maybe think, “How am i gonna Survive The Nemo that will Launched Me Up And Just Have 5 seconds cooldown? MLG water? That is So boring,and so sweat, it will not interest new player”,well im suggest in the arena we have some area that i called safe Area and then you will not taking fall damage, but it will disappear so fast so you must calculate you will land on that safe area right on time or not. Well Than You Say “it Just Calculating games, not minigames, its not fun”. well im suggesting we could have custom item that it will make you fall more fast, or more slow, And in this game i wanna make system Lives Symbolized with Totem That if You fell And cannot survive, you still can play cause you have 2 lives, so the total is 3.

1. why the random caps
  2. doubt this would be fun, you just whack people, they die, they respawn, cycle repeats.
  3. based on my understanding the falling will be rng based. we do not like rng.
4 Likes

i think this a dupe of New Game: Knockback Wars
And be sure to vote for your own suggestion.

3 Likes

Hi thanks for your feedback, as you think this is very similar to New Game: Knockback Wars but i forgot to mention in the suggestion we will have infinte water bucket, so this is will be MLG game

Hi thanks fo your feedback, im sorry if there is random caps in the suggestion is because thats my habbit when typing, im sorry i will not do that again. and i forgot to mention in the suggestion we will have infinte water bucket, so this is will be MLG game

The fact that this is an MLG game ups the skill cap, but slows the game down.

Overall, I don’t mind the idea, but I don’t think the execution will be liked by players. I think this game would be like @HolyPotato263 said, a giant cycle of events that occasionally stops when someone MLGs. I honestly don’t think this would be a great idea, given how boring it would be.

Thanks for the feedback, im clearly agree this would be boring and will die fastly like sky royale, for the future im gonna change the game little bit that it would not boring or i will suggest another game with some good ideas

1 Like