New Game: Mashups

Ok I fixed it. :smile:

2 Likes

That isn’t exactly how I’d describe it

4 Likes

so ambiguous…

i have to know what happened…

anyway uhhhhhhhhhhh bubblez, what do you think of the rotation idea? you just changed the title to remove ltm (and didnt remove ltm from the body smh)

2 Likes

This is actually awesome, i would love to do this, like grind 2 different games at the same time

3 Likes

I did remove LTM from the body. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also I love the rotation idea! Having something to look forward to (Like your favorite mashup coming back.) is always fun.

3 Likes

Ok, so I know this ine probably won’t count because its a hub game but Nemo Slap + BlockDrop

1 Like

That would be fun but you can basically already do it in custom servers. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

ground wars but at the end you vote on people’s defences

2 Likes

Oh no… my block spam will get meh every time. :sob:

2 Likes

BUMP! CTF-BRIDGE or BRIDGE-DROP could be interesting.

2 Likes

@Bubblez705 I think you misinterpreted my idea.
I suggested that there should be one and only one game every now and then. This would actually fix the quality issue, I really doubt Hive could pump out even three games a month,

These games sound really fun, and they shouldn’t be limited to 5~ minutes per round, just because there is going to be more rounds coming after.
Having a quality spinoff game every now and then would be great, and wouldn’t get stale, because its changing so often!

Hopefully it wouldn’t be to do, they could maybe take the main functions from the other games, squish them together, all while the build team is making maps.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that just be regular SkyWars?

Ok while I did misinterpret it and think you meant more than one, the only thing I changed about the suggestion was quoting your reply. All of the other stuff was already there and since I thought you meant more than one at a time I just didn’t change it. I’ll fix the post later.

Bump! This needs more attention!
Gravity-DeathRun?

2 Likes

How would that work???

1 Like

Droppers with traps. That sounds fun actually :thinking:

WAIT

GRAVITY BRIDGE

Think about it. You get to the enemy’s goal, but to score you have to complete a dropper :eyes:

6 Likes

yes

also what if they made mashups with ltms for events and stuff? like Ghost Invasion-Ground Wars.

1 Like

but GI is already a LTM

Hello! Yes, I know is too big. I got an idea about mashups. There could be PvP mashups, Microgames mashups, Survival mashups.

All three have got different games in:

PVP mashups:

SW, SWKits, SWRoyale (when avaible), TW, TB, SG

Microgames mashups:

HS, BP, GW, Gravity, Ghost Invasion (when avaible), MM, JB

Survival mashups:

SG, BP, MM

I know I forgot something, I don’t remember all, please tell me! :smile_tear:

In this mashups games will be as @Bubblez705 said, combined but if they’re like this, The Hive is going to work less (without going crazy) and make all games work good anyway.

2 Likes