NEW Game Idea: Skyblock

NEW Game Idea: Skyblock

Over my time playing on The Hive, I have always thought that Hive creating a Skyblock gamemode that saves would be incredible, especially with custom things and NPCs.

More information:

• Could include a quest system
  • Unlock different islands (with different biomes / dimensions)
  • A level system
  • Certain rewards at certain levels (eg. Hub Titles / Pets)
  • Maybe include minions (However, this could be too similar to Hypixel’s version of Skyblock)
  • A hub for Skyblock
  • A way to travel to people’s islands
  • Single player and Co-Op Islands (up to 4 players)
  • Certain Events
  • Currency (eg. HoneyBucks)
  • Dying will result in losing some money + maybe some items (potentially)

I fully understand that the current server is called “HIVE MINIGAMES” but I believe that they should branch out into long term games as well.

I’m also sorry that this is kinda a dupe from another post, I didn’t even notice! I have just been thinking about this for months and only just found out about forums. If this is too close to the other posts about Skyblock, feel absolutely free to take this post down! :smiley:

Thanks! :smile:
FakeRegan123

Please let me know down below what you think!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!
Unfortunately this is a dupe.

Use the search bar (magnifying glass in the upper right corner) to find any ideas similar to yours.

4 Likes

Sadly this is a dupe, (it is literally just crossing the line!). If you add more detail it might stray further enough away from the original skyblock suggestion.

Anyways, I absolutely love Skyblock and thats why I love this suggestion! Skyblock quests sound epic! The only problem is hive is a minigame server so you would have to find a way to add a certain goal, or add some minigame aspects to it.

2 Likes

Welcome.
But as the two above have said, this is a dupe.
And personally I disagree with this. And I have such reasons.

1. Hive is a minigame server, they did really nice games, but Skyblock isn’t a minigame.
  2. You know what happened when Hypixel had Skyblock. More people are playing Skyblock and only 1/3 of the server is playing other games. It could be a disaster. (Hive is the first server I’ve seen on Bedrock which is able to balance its players between pvp games and non-pvp games)
    So compared to bring more players by Skyblock I prefer attracting new players with interesting minigames.
3 Likes

Yes, that is true. Hive is a really good Minigames Server and they are killing it at the moment with the games and player count, but I do believe they could “branch out” and try other stuff (even if it’s not as big as Skyblock). Also, yes, when Skyblock released on Hypixel, they majority of people did go to Skyblock and so a lot of games are now unplayed. However, because there are not too many games on the Hive, I think it would work better. Kinda a quality over quantity scenario.

1 Like

Yes, it’s true! The Hive is a Minigames server and they would need a way to add minigames aspects into it, which is why I think they could add events (eg. parkour or other minigames) to it. To also keep the player count up on other games, they could do it that you have to complete a quest in another minigames (eg. Treasure Wars) to complete a quest and get a reward in Skyblock. By that, they keep the player count up on other games and also introduce minigames and a quest system into skyblock.

1 Like

I am SUPER SORRY! I didn’t even notice this! If you would like to take the post down due to the fact that it is similar to other posts, please do so! :smiley:

Please don’t double post.

Also especially don’t triple post.

Just be concise sometimes

1 Like

I am SO SORRY! I didn’t even notice this! If you would like to take the post down due to the fact that it is similar to other posts, please do so! :smiley:

Please calm down and act casual. Your messages seem to be very professional and lk no one does that here (imagine if it was though?)

No one really wants to read paragraphs unnecessarily

Also you can flag your own post to be closed bc of a dupe and no one else can do that so diy

You are allowed to double post if you are replying to different people. I made the same mistake you did so I don’t blame you. While it is better to just quote multiple posts in one reply, it’s still allowed to reply individually to different people.

Are you a bot or something? Sorry, i don’t mean it to be offensive

But anyway, as SecretOrg09 has said, You can tap the three dots to reveal a flag. you can use the flag to get a mods attention to close it.

1 Like